+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: your high school life

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: your high school life

I'm a junior. my high school life is boring. It's never interesting. I can't wait to get out because that way I can get out of Texas. But it is kinda fun because I get to be with my spaztic best friend..^_^

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

i want to go back to gr.9 because i want to join all the clubs, sports team and get my grade higher. :P

Newbie doogo530 may be famous one day doogo530 may be famous one day doogo530's Avatar
    Thanks

From what I hear in most of your posts, high school life and culture seems to have changed a lot from what it was in my day. I am probably mistaken but from some of the stories in this thread I am reminded of what my junior high school was like. In junior high we had lots of cliques and such and high school was all about clubs and sports, not the other way around. There were always though.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

im still in highschool and i love it. soo mcuh drama so little time

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I am in Job core/college.

I am 16, and I wish never to go out. I didnt get ahead to think about the past. The past is to learn fromnot to dwell on.

One thing I miss is my friends, which I ignore because I am a lost soul. Maybe I should have stayed with my friends.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

With subjects like Bio., Chem., Phy., AM II.(what u call advanced Maths), BM., Chinese., Moral, History, and other more annoying subjects(they were annoying before coz the first forum I've been have a section for their members to ask question abt homeworks, nice eh?), I just can't wait to get outta high school... Even if I won't, my bad record will (MOSTLY being framed). Well, my high school life totally sucks and I'll have to indure it for 2 long years! Imagine how bad my record will be after two more years of CONSTANT FRAMING.

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

Highschool pwns im still in it Sophmore, Im pretty popular

Newbie prince laharl may be famous one day prince laharl may be famous one day prince laharl's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah high school life suck peole say i don't act black well i think using slang is kinda dumb the also find it weird that i listen to rock well at least its my last year yay so im somewhat happy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast