Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Your Hobbies

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Your Hobbies

What are your hobbies please talk about your hobby and what you like about it, if you wish you show a pic of your hobbies also,

Mine is model avitiation
    I love to fly model airplane which are called RC nitro planes
    I have 2 planes 1 is a 40 scale ARF Avistar 2 and the other is $0 scale ARF
    tower voyager 2

Otaku Toecutter may be famous one day Toecutter may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Your Hobbies

I am mostly into firearms, and everything about them. Whie I don't hunt (yet), I handload my own ammunition, tried my hands at re-blueing and restoring a couple guns, go for target practice occasionally, and study up on everything technical I can on the subject. My focus in the subject are handgun cartridges.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i collect swords as a hobby and the reason i like this hobby is because
    no 2 swords are alike each has a different design that Tell's a story i
    have 8 swords and each one is different and i love each one .

the reason i started collecting them is because of a mid evil movie i saw
    and i knew i had to have a sword and after i got my first i was hooked
    and had to have others.
    Last edited by HolderOfTheDarkChalice; Nov 28, 2006 at 06:05 PM.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie theedge182 may be famous one day theedge182 may be famous one day
    Thanks

My favoret hobby is playing my guitars. i have two of them one acoustic and one a bass. i also love to draw anime when i get board in school or at home. i like to write my own songs and record them on my computer, even thou the sound quality isn't alll that great with my micriphone.

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hobbie? Mmm, to read and to play VG. Really i don't have much time to enjoy a "free-sky-activity" or similar. Cuz my job, work sometimes 36 hrs daily and the little time free i sleep. So, when i've a free weekend i read or play VG. That's my hobbies. And posting on several forums like this.
    "Knowledge is power"

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

I have three hobbies that keep me busy:

1. Computers. Yes, I'm a computer geek and I fully admit it. If I'm not fixing up old PII/PIII's, I'm killing my laptop configuration installing a new distro of linux.

2. Video Games. I'm a huge VG junkie, espeically anything square enix. FF is my favorite series, just because of the high quality and the enjoyment factor from all the games of my childhood.

3. Miniature games. I'm a huge fan of miniature wargames. I cut my teeth on Mage Knight (still have all my peices too) and have the rules for most the major games on the market today. While I'm not very good a painting the mini's I have painted in the past and if I ever get enough room in our future home I'll get into it again.

That's pretty much it for me.

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

I remember one another: to collect glass bottles of Coca Cola around the world. But i don't do it since 2000 year, again, cuz my job. At this moment i've 150 pics of, of 20 countries. When i'll take a long vacation upgrade my collection.
    "Knowledge is power"

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Does being a bookworm count? I absolutely crave a good book at times. I'm very proud of my very full bookshelves. I want to own a library once I save enough money.
    Seduced by Flesh

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast