+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Your Life... What are you going to do with it?

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Your Life... What are you going to do with it?

Well, I'm going to join the air force, and after i join the air force....Im going to be stationed in either alaska, or japan. After about 12-18 years of the force, I'm going to go to college(which will be almost free) for a while, and learn different programming languages blah blah. After that, or before college rather...I'm going to find a woman to marry, since ill be around...30 or so.

And that's about it for my life....after i go to college and learn programming i'll probably just get a nice quiet job, and have fun with the rest of my life, and all the money i saved up from being in the air force.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I definitely want fame and fortune... being in the film industry, most people secretly want to be rich and famous anyway, even if they claim to like working behind the scenes.

And yes, I definitely want to get married, settle down, have kids.... I think my life would be terribly incomplete if I didn't have a family to raise. I'd live on my own and be miserable...... *sob*

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm doing exactly what I want to be doing. I own my own bussiness and am very happy with my life. I wouldn't change a thing. So my plan is to just keep living the way I am now. For what I'm told by me friends, I have a great life. I have to agree with them.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Career/Job:

Medical school is coming up next for me, and after that my residency, which would be anywhere from three to seven years, depending on what I will be specializing and doing in that specialty.. =) And then I hope to acquire training and research in a subspecialty, which could take me another two to three years, if needed. I aim to be in my late twenties, hopefully and preferably. Isn't that the life?

Marriage/Kids:

Looking at my career path, I am having trouble determining when is the best time for me to actually get married. My dad got married while doing his residency, though he was in love with my mom ever since college.. Anyhow, I would like to see myself be married, tied to the waist of a goddess, though the prospect of which is controversial. I may remain chaste, and lead a life like those monks who practice celibacy. If I do stay with the idea of marrying someone.. then of course, I would love to have kids. I simply adore children. I am debating between specializing in cardiology and oncology, but I might as well become either a pediatric oncologist/cardiologist ~ Anyways, if I do not get married, I hope to adopt two kids, and provide them with the best of all what life has to offer..

Accomplishments:

Curer of hordes of medical maladies.. Or at least the developer of better treatments for myriad illnesses, among others such as composing many albums of piano and guitar solo instrumentals. =)

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeGeek View Post
    Learn my languages, go to college, become a langustic (think that's how u spell it,, to tired to care), Live in a desired place, get married, have a good long life, meet new asome pplz.. and the whole works ^__^ life is good.
    Linguist is the word. =)
    Dork. =P

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

My life is not a case of what i do with it, i just want to be rembered as the years go on, not by my family or friends but by everyone i want to have done something so great that no one has ever done before. Well thats what i want with my life, but for now Love will be fine

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post

what are you going to do with your life?

married?
    job?
    accomplishments?
    kids?

what do you want to accomplish in the lots you have?
    What I want to do with my life..I have always dreamed of a great life. I want to be married to the perfect guy. My job would be at the hospital where I can save lives of those people who don't deserve to die. I want to create cures for cancer to help people that have to fight an unendling battle to survive for their life. My accomplishments would be to have a wonderful home with all the things I hold dear to my heart. Kids...mmm... I want to have kids but I am not sure. But if I do I want two. One boy and one girl (or what ever god gives me).
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

There are deffinatly many many things I want to do in my life. I never want to have kids (oi, they annoy me) I hope to get my PHD in cello then after that, I plan to get 3 of my friends and go move to Japan where I'll become a manga writer! And that's mostly what I plan to do for now! ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

well my immediate future plans will be to go and do some traveling. just get out there and see the world. really would like to see where my mum came from and just to go out exploring.

other than that, i would either like to go to university and become a qualified engineer hopefully in electrical, but i'm still not sure about this (well until i gain some experience in the industry). but if that doesn't pan out, i would easily enjoy the humble life of a chief or something. always enjoyed cooking so i reckon i would be happy with it.

as for personal matters with marriage and all, i just don't know. if i was to ever get married i would like to do it in my mid to late 20's. i don't want to get married too early in my life, but i would like to raise some kids. i reckon that might be very fulfilling and definately fun, yes fun..... wha ha ha ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast