+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Your mind or your heart. .

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Your mind or your heart. .

What do you think you should follow and think first. .
    Your heart or your mind?

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your mind or your heart. .

Ah, yes, I have I asked myself that question before. I deffinatly have to say my mind. Why??? Because if you listen to your heart, it can get you into alot of trouble. Like, for example, if you really loved someone, and they asked you to leave your life behind and run away from your family with them, your heart would say yes, but your mind would say no. Mostly, just go by your mind. The possibility of heartbreak and failure will go down a good amount if you use your head.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

There are time where you should listen to your heart to express your feeling, at other time its your head to show what you are thinking, and sometime, both yet I dont know why. But usually the head, trust your head. well most of the time. If you can't use either trust your gut feeling
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm going to go with the heart. If you follow it you'll find happiness, though the risk is being hurt. But the times that you'll remember the most is the times that you were happy, rather that time is long or short. If all you do is follow your head you will never truly be happy. To be happy you must take risks and if your head is in control it will talk you out of most things because the risk can be to great.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I would definitely say mind. I have always relied on logic throughout my entire life and it had never failed me. To follow your heart can lead you into places that are very hard to get out of....since you are following your feelings you become more irrational and make a lot of costly mistakes that can come back to haunt you anytime........
    Following my mind is a much better way.....it makes you feel more secure and sure that your actions are true and correct
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

That's a very, very tought question >.< I've been asking this to myself for the last 6 months...

I think each person has to find the answer him/herself- to different people different things are important. Some people can't live witohut love and rather ignore what their mind tells them and risk to the full, while some others prefere to be safe, not risk by just going with what their hearts tell them and so on...

I'm still in the middle, trying to understand what is more important to me and so on. But I think that lately I've been going to the "better be safe" or "think!!!" part.. I really can't stand when something goes wrong... it just breaks my heart... so I rather listen to my brain. But, when it comes to love, I just don't know what to do... love shouldn't be about mind.. geez...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread