Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Your most hated food!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Your most hated food!

I can't stand tuna. Just the smell of tuna makes me want to vomit. It has done ever since I was in primary school and someone across the table had Tuna sandwiches. I felt like running away from them ever since. It was really that bad and I have been the same ever since.The other which I tried recently was pawns. They didn't taste nice at all but out of politeness I didn't spit it out. I will never go near them again.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie Rabbits are Roadkill is off to a good start Rabbits are Roadkill's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say anything pork. I really don't mind the taste, but when I stop and think about what animal it came from.... *shudder* and the texture makes me want to projectile vomit.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbits are Roadkill View Post
    I would have to say anything pork. I really don't mind the taste, but when I stop and think about what animal it came from.... *shudder* and the texture makes me want to projectile vomit.
    LOL, yeah pigs are pretty friggin' gross! I don't eat too much pork, but I DO eat it. I can't live without bacon and porkchops. The ham and other pork products (Like chitterlings/hog maws/pig feet... Who the hell eats that crap anyway???) I can do well without.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    Anything with cheese or catsup or mustard . . . any condiment, really.
    This I can't understand... Why don't people like cetchup or majonese? O.o I know just too much people who are cleaning these things of their burgers... And cheese? @.@ That means you won't like my loving cheese? Come on! How can you not love this:
    http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...3/ppuser/58673

My most hated food however is... anything with those pepers, those big green, yellow or red ones... I hate those things! I hate even the smell of it and I don't really know why.... *rolls eyes*
    I can eat it if it's boiled good somewhere and you can not see it and it doesn't leave its smell, but otherways- I get sick even when soemone besides me eats those things...

Well I usually say: "I can eat anything." it is more or less like that- I'm not as picky as some girls, but I find things that just makes everything come up from my belly...

Oh and this you'll find funny- I HATE SALAD. Any kind of salad- if it's cold and has many things mixed in it- I won't like it. Just oposite most girls...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Of all kinds of comestibles I have eyed upon, I Instinctively abhor the ones that contain a hint of animal tissue, otherwise predominantly known as, according to the predacious jargon of carnivores and omnivores, meat.

All else, I deeply relish. Well, not everything! But I will tell you this: I have a massive hankering for everything plant kingdom. And water, of course.

Peace, meaties.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    Of all kinds of comestibles I have eyed upon, I Instinctively abhor the ones that contain a hint of animal tissue, otherwise predominantly known as, according to the predacious jargon of carnivores and omnivores, meat.

All else, I deeply relish. Well, not everything! But I will tell you this: I have a massive hankering for everything plant kingdom. And water, of course.

Peace, meaties.
    Meat is good *nods* Yummm... meat... I couldn't live without it.

Yea, but if serious, I really do need my daily amount of meat. Athough, when I get out of a safari and see a kudu on a menu I go "@.@ No way!", I just try not to connect my food to live creatures. It's just the way I've been rised- my dad fed me sosages when I was like only a year old...

And I really (in a way) admire and envy anyone who is vegetarian. but I could in no way because I don't eat most of the salads... and my family even are not trying that hard to recycle, they would eat me if I said one day: "Lets not eat meat."

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie Master Gunner Leo is off to a good start Master Gunner Leo's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't stand butter that much anymore. The smell and the taste. bah!, but it's not bad on popcorn. Also chicken heart, plain potatoes, tomato soup, and egg plant. The smell of egg plants makes want to vomit and destroy it. Plain potatoes aren't good without cream cheese and yellow melted cheese. Tomato soup just looks terrible and chicken heart just looks like little bits of poop.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Any form of a salad.
    They never seem to go with me, or even a remoter sense taste any good.
    I can never find the flavor to them.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast