+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Your special something!

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your special something!

I Don't have anyone to celebrate v-day with T_T
    I would want to go out for a nice, long walk and I would want candies and a necklace. (if i do have someone to do that stuff with me)

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

He hasn't told me anything yet... but I hope it's something good.

I'm going to give him his favorite chocolate. Some few notes with I <3 You. And of course a hug. No kissy-kiss for him.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit View Post
    Tell everyone what your special something is for your special someone this valentines day?!

~For myself, I ordered for my sweetie a dozen roses, a hard plastic case of chocolates so they can last longer "she doesn't like to eat alot of candies at once", sweet love letter and card.~ im classic lol
    awww jade, you really shouldn't have.. no really.... you shouldn't!

hummmmmm I was thinking of making chocolates, home made might be more special but the only problem would be if they melted during posting or if I take them with me to NY, it would be that I got hungry and started eating them. So its a tricky one.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Due to the fact I rarely have any money, I normally make Lauren something. Perhaps a love poem, or something like that. I didn't really put too much thought into it this year, but it's ok. We celebrate on the thirteenth anyway, so it's a little bit of a special occasion, considering the thirteenth is a friday this year.
    Why hello there!

Otaku lessaangel is off to a good start
    Thanks

owww
    i wish i had a girl but now im alone!
    but if i had something ill give them some chocalates and roses!!!!
    The world isn't ready for the truth...

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't have a special some one... Well I do and I don't... Let me explain. She and I happen to really like each other but only see each other once a week because we go to the same church (yes she is a church girl but she is very open minded, so shut up!!) I asked her out and she broke down in tears telling me how sorry she is because she really does like me but couldn’t go out and have a relationship with me because her parents are controlling and will not let her go out with any one until she is done with all her school which will be a few years... So I have two options, wait for her to be done with school and out on her own, or continue to get close to her family which I am going to have to do any ways so they get to know me and may be they will let her and I have a relationship.

So now you guys know my situation and that I have to keep it on the down low as I can't do anything really romantic as I want to be which is rather disappointing because they already know I really like her... *sighs* I guess I can just get her a teddy bear... Damn it I want to be able to do so much more for her then just a teddy bear.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sazzy
    awww jade, you really shouldn't have.. no really.... you shouldn't!

hummmmmm I was thinking of making chocolates, home made might be more special but the only problem would be if they melted during posting or if I take them with me to NY, it would be that I got hungry and started eating them. So its a tricky one.
    *Blushes*"i didn't mean for you" Awe its totally cool though, make me some chocolates too if your going to make some ^_^ might send u some ^_^ haha
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm XD well i don't have someone T.T Poor Me! ... but making something by your hands something show to the one that you love that you will do anything for him/her .. like making some chocolate like the form of heart XD ... and stuff like that with a one red rose and sweet kiss and taking some pictures X3 that will be nice ... well the most important thing that you remember it and bring anything to the one you love to show him/her that you really love him/her ^_^ this is the secret of this day .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast