+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Your Theme Song/s

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Theme Song/s

I don't have a theme song because I don't have my own television show. I don't like the idea of a theme song because I feel it would be oversimplifying myself, plus people change over time, so who's to say the theme song I'd select right now wouldn't change even five minutes from now? Plus even if I did have my own sitcom, I wouldn't want to waste precious airtime with a time-consuming theme song.

I do have a song I consider my favorite, which is I Stand Alone by Godsmack. I like that song because it promotes independence and not taking other people's crap, which is something I personally am pursuing.

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

If I had to pick one than I would pick Will Not Fade by Audio Adrenaline. I thinks it most fits me, because that is how I am a lot. If someone tries to tell me to change (and I don't like the reason) I ignore them and go on my merry way. I try the best I can to stand and not be taken down by other people and their beliefs of what should I be and what I shouldn't. I am proud of who I am and what I have done.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

YEsssss!

Ok .... so I have been pondering over this for several days now. And while I kind of agree with dark. If you're ever changing... you're "theme song" likely would too... I still went on a search to find a song I most related to.

YouTube - Institutionalized Suicidal Tendencies

First of all the song is hilarious! And I have been reffered to as "psycho-bitch" by my ex. And while, at the time I was called that it was meant to hurt me. Now... (hell, even then) I embrace the insult. Having been "institutionalized". But don't worry... Its all over now.

If there are any type-o's in my posts, please excuse them... difficult to type in a straight jacket.
    All I wanted was a PEPSI!!!!! LMAO
    Last edited by Peach_follows; Oct 05, 2008 at 03:55 PM.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie Kismet is off to a good start
    Thanks

It would have to be Ghost of You by My Chemical Romance. I am not a big fan of My Chemical Romance but this song touches me because I once lost someone very dear to me.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

My theme song has to be Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace. The song

basically personifies what I feel like everyday. Its not an incredibly deep song but it

works for me. Plus its by Three Days Grace what more could I ask for. Another song

thats a bit odd for me is the Beauty and the Beast theme. I've thought so many times

that I'm the beast in this song and my hubby is the true beauty. And even though we

have or rough patches we always pull through in the end. Its as certain as can be.

I know we'll make it work.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie Metasnake88 is off to a good start Metasnake88's Avatar
    Thanks

Its hard for me to pick just one song to use as a theme song. So I'll pick two.
    My theme song right now is "Life on Standby" by Hawthorne Heights. I chose it because right now I don't know where I'm going in my life. Its like everything has been put on hold, and there is like nothing to do....

My all-time theme song would have to be "Given" by Seether. Its basically a song talking about being led on and dealing with people who seem trustworthy and they turn out to be demons in disguise. It seems as though I always get involved with such people. Ah well.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

I have, like, multiple theme songs that change, depending on what mood I'm in. But, as of now, my theme song is Love Scream Party by suG. Because right now, I'm in a really happy mood right now. I love to listen to it when I'm really excited about something, so yeah. It's mostly my maine theme song. ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

"Horse and I" by Bat for Lashes.

YouTube - Bat For Lashes live at the Nationwide Mercury Prize

I've always had a thing for long mystic mythical quests, and traveling though another world. With an opening line like "Got woken in the night,
    by a mystic golden light." It hits home. How many of you wish to be woken in the night to go on a mystic quest? I hope not just me.

With a harpsichord and musical saw as accompanying music and haunting lyrics, it's truly the culmination of everything I love.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast