+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Your Theme Song/s

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Theme Song/s

LOL. Mine would probably be some kind of hyper,fun,energetic song..like the spongebob one "Ohhh...who lives in a house in a weird city..iluvmyloser!!" LOL..or a remix of Spiderman..
    Yeah, Bye.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm.
    This is Me by Demi Lovato.
    It justs describe the real me.
    People think I'm not myself, but I am.

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

"so what" by pink

yea, because the song is basically a sod off, i love you kind of theme. My now ex has decided to break off our relationship, so if he does something bad out at school, i wont be hurt. Basically i was mad, I still love him, but basically i hate him in the same since. I can make it without him, and still have fun while living my life

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re: Your Theme Song/s

hmmm... I have a lot of theme songs... But, the one that fits me the most is Pain By Jimmy Eat World. I don't know why but, it reminded myself of how i am sometimes.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I reckon my theme song changes every other day, because I'm always going through crazy mood swings. Right now, though it's Aishi (Kanashi) by RADWIMPS.
    It's not so much the music that describe me; it's really the lyrics. They speak of the fickleness of the human heart, how we keep chasing after people, then
    shoving them aside at our convenience, then blurring them out like mosaics before going out to look for "love" again. I don't know about the rest of you, but
    I'm guilty of doing that a lot. Once I decide I don't like someone, I just rub their faces out of the photograph of my life and go seek out someone else. Or I'll
    suddenly have a random change of heart and be "friends" once again. Sigh, yeah, I can be that selfish.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

If I had a theme song, I think it would have to be 'Koi no Mega Lover' by Maximum the Hormone. Sometimes I watch the video and I look at the dorky guy sitting at the party like he's the sh*t and it reminds me of myself from time to time. I'm usually that dorky guy at your party who thinks he's the sh*t. "Do you know who I am? ...Do you know who I think I am?" LOL!

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Man I have so many theme songs... Ummm I am going to have to go with "Emotional" by Carl Thomas... The reason is because I am very emotional & the songs pretty sums up what I been through in all of my meaningful relationships... And I think it plays on how I am now pretty much... YouTube - Carl Thomas - Emotional

I might list some others, cause like I said earlier I am emotional, so of course I am going to have all mix feelings... Just put it like this whatever mood I am in there is a theme song for me... But "Emotional" is the link behind most...

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3