Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Your thoughts on fighting

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your thoughts on fighting

I absolutely love fighting. It interests me greatly. In fact i'm learning karate right now. I think we all like it a little bit. I mean what is anime if not the solution to create a show that is too hardcore for regular cartoons but too violent for live action movies? But i degress, i understand it when some people are pacifists, I in fatc dont walk around punching people, but there wouldnt be an america without fighting.

Newbie Lelouch vi Britannia is off to a good start Lelouch vi Britannia's Avatar
    Thanks

Worst Fight. Me and this group was beefing for sometime. holloween came by and we were jumped i got hit with a shovel in the left shoulder and it broke. and the rest of my friend just got bloody nosie and one has a slit on his eye ( like kakashi) so he has this cool glass eye

Best fight. ws when i won. Based on revenge for this fight ^^^^^^^^^^. walking to my car afterschool and say the chick and my friends tyler car sunck up on her and hit her with a beer bottle and just went to her house and spray painted her house and slit here tires and the shovel she hit me with threw it throug her car window. yes i got sued but it was fun while it last and i have community sevice for 52 hours. sucked. but laughed it off everyday thinking about what i had done 2 her.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lelouch vi Britannia For This Useful Post:

POOHEAD189 (Sep 04, 2009)

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 1 month or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6