+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: your town taken over by zombies

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

your town taken over by zombies

Lets say that your town was taken over by zombies, that and there destorying your town. And that you want your town back, what would you do to get your town back and at what cost.

me, i will do a little damage to the people houses i dont like (that if i cared where they lived) steal some item from the major store like Myer or David jones, then i start getting rid of the zombies with a flamethower or a mini machine gun or a stabbing wepon like a sword.

what would you do in your town was attacked by the dead?
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Newbie SidtheGreat may be famous one day SidtheGreat may be famous one day SidtheGreat's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: your town taken over by zombies

I'd make sure the people i do care about are safe, find the people i hate and feed them to the zombies, then I'd proceed to dispatch of them in your manner of the sword or a golf club/ baseball bat double wield. That is unless i can find something more intertaining.
    You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.”
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

http://world4.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=47016476
    http://www.myspace.com/sid_the_great

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

First off, it's called "The Zombie Survival Guide" - Learn it, live it.

First off it depends on if what class it was. If it was one, it owuldn't be that much of a trouble, just inform people whom seem to be paniced on what to do, aim for the head.

If it was 2, ehh, then there would be a bit more to worry about, at two I'd probably call up my friend and we can then commence our plan.

Now if it was total Z-Day, hell, I'd pack what I could, get my weapon (Hatchet and of course rifle; getting access to Military Weapons wouldn't be so easy, and swords aren't the greatest thing to have, unless you can guarentee a decapitation every swing, and it's enough to get through the bone) call up my friend, tell him to meet at the spot (Hoping that it's clear if not, plan B; which we DO have one), and of course hide out - becuase to go out and face an whole army of the walking undead would be one of THE dumbest things to do.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Newbie lan32 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i would grab my friend mark derral and joe if they was unaffect by a zombie go up to the highest place in town where they can't reach us filled with 50 calibur with lots and lots of shells and lots and lots of food land mineds 10 feet around the place we are at four 13in portable tv so we can watch anime
    Darkrai the ultimate When the time comes don't hesitate just act!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

wow...that is a very good question....
    I would probably call up my gang and we would take care of them in probably less than 5 minutes with all the ammo that we have....and of course we have to be careful and have the least amount of human casualties...but I do not care that much if a couple of humans die....I guess it was their fate anyway.......(that was just a joke)
    but to tell you the truth...I would not be fighting back...I would be the one who would be organizing how to make the best escape route plan so that every-body in that town could get out safely and then worry what to do about the zombies....
    Last edited by Astaroth; Mar 18, 2008 at 08:45 AM.
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Newbie xbeyondxthexgravex is off to a good start xbeyondxthexgravex's Avatar
    Thanks

well i woud probly go kill me some zombies i kind of think it would be fun i would call up my bud who has all kinds of gun and even make some bombs i would probly armor a truck and drive around and have some fun and well if i get bit i would have my friends kill me and just hope for the best

sig by me

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

I would go all soild snake and take a cd player playing the music of snake. I would go around shoting zombies going HEADSHOT. And if i was bit i would go as long as i could shoting zombies before i died incase some peopel where still alive and right before i was a zombie i would go in to a hall way with no way out and put things at the other end at the hall way to kill me when i waas walking as a zombie.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

me i would pull out the 50 cal. from far range it start to blow there heads off until i run out of amo then get some assault rifles and run into town shooting up all the zombies if they didnt get to me when im in town
    when the mask comes off the real me appeares

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast