+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: your town taken over by zombies

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: your town taken over by zombies

Ok to start my post i must say this.

If they are zombies or the living dead. It is physically impossible to kill them partly because they are allready dead and probablly because they will be a hard match for any human physicall weapons. So if you were to save your town it would be great but chance of your own survival is rather limited.

Ok firstly what i would do is try to avoid the zombies terroising as much as i can so that not too many buildings and lives are lost, it's any sane humanbeings defences and thoughts. What costs i would go to are entirely unknown, because at the moment just talking about it i could say anything but when your actually their being attacked by flesh eating dead but undead zombies i would probablly change the sacrafice to a lesser standard. At the time i would probablly say i would risk my family if it meant stopping them but not my immediate family I.E Mother, father and brother oh and granparents. Anybody else as a sacrfice i would, don't mistake me for not loveing my family because i do but if i had no choice i would sacrfice that much to save our town, becuase if we didn't do that the zombies would spread all over the world. Their are no shops that sell any decent weapons so i would have to try my best hacking at them with a samuria sword.

However if i had no choice but to fight that is what i would do. But if i was beign seriouse and living life realisticly, i wouldn't fight, i would gather my family and run far away, i don't want to be a hero but i just want to be safe and live another day. I wouldn't risk anyone if i was running away i wouldn't want to hurt my family, call me a coward but seriously at thirteen i'm guessing you wouldn't stand up to flesh eating undead half dead or whatever dead zombies and try and save our world and town would you? Although if all went well it would be nice to be a hero and the reward, ahh brilliant. But no i would run in a true worlded situation, in fantacy screw it kill em all!!!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I don’t live in a town; I live in a city... Yeah, that’s lots of zombies. But my method would be this... Fire and lots of it. I would use the alcohol beverages as Molotov cocktails and burn then alive, er dead... What ever. While I try to get the hell out before the Gov. and the military drop the biggest A bomb on those dead heads. Use an aerosol can with a lighter and turn it into a flamethrower. But remember, I'm not trying to be a hero; I just want to fight my way out of the city if I couldn’t sneak out.

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Ok to start my post i must say this.

If they are zombies or the living dead. It is physically impossible to kill them partly because they are allready dead and probablly because they will be a hard match for any human physicall weapons. So if you were to save your town it would be great but chance of your own survival is rather limited.

I wouldn't say physically impossible, even if they were "already dead" you can destroy the body. It also depends what kinid of Zombies these are.

If we're tlaking about the predicted Zombies from the Zombie Survival Guide to where, that take a step every 1.5 seconds, can keep using the same amount of strength until their limbs literally dissolve (Also to mention that it's a virus causing this...x.X)and basically can't learn (Stating that the only thing they can learn is to climb, and yet they don't even realize, just do, but also stated that only 1 out of every 4 do this by accident...so if you have 100 zombies, that's roughly 25 zombies that can climb). Then you'd have a good chance of outwitting them, luring them into traps, such as open shoot aways, or a "Fire attack" as you can say. Because to destroy them, is to destroy the brain.

Now if it's the Hollywood Zombie as from Night of the Living Dead - Which is like the zombies noted above...

Fantasy Zombies: The type that rise from the grave bacause of inhuman strength they can just tear through the coffin and just dig their ways up, and are immune to pain and even if you chop off a limb, they still move, yeah, have fun. Just destroy the whole body (x.X)

- Doom zombies: Easy knock up chumps....unless given a gun
    - Castlevania - Hey, it's like me! Only not breathing!

Dawn of the Dead Zombies: Ouh boy, that'd be more difficult, accounting they have endless stamina, or go until their muscles just fall off.

28 Days Later: Yeah...good luck (though it was a virus, still, adrenaline pumped zombies....BAD!!!)

Either way, avoiding close combat with a zombie is probably the best thing, on account they can use their maximum amount of strength the whole time, and if you mess up once, or miss, you can expect nails into your flesh, or rotting teeth biting in. Also, as I said again, swords wouldn't be the best choice, unless you can clear the head off in one swipe, and promise one, every swing.

Sorry for being a bastard on this...x.X; but as form Fantasy, yay Castlevania!!! I also probably made a crap load of errors on this.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

well firt off, i would take any weapon i have.

a bo staff and cleaver knife for close quarters, a bow and arrow set for long range, a kendo stick for some comic relief, and i would rally up my neighborhoods fighters. i know a few people have guns and swords.
    Why hello there!

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

What I would do? I would go shoot the mother effer who made everyone zombies then go kill the zombies then go jump in a field of daises to find a cure. DONE!

No seriously, What kind of question is that!? This thread question is dumb as hell

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Didn' they already have a thread similar ta this? Well ta answer this question, I'd get outta town, literally. I'd pack up my family, as many guns and ammo as possible, and my trusty British Commando Knife. Why a british commando u ask? I would try ta avoid any melee fights if possible and take out any zombies from a distance for, obvious, safety reasons. But there's a possibility that this won' always b the case, there probably will b melee encounters with zombies. I'm of the opinion that a british commando would b perfect for those close encounters wit the undead kind, 'cause it's a thrustin' weapon that can b easily b used in tight quarters and extracted more easily than any other melee weapon. I would travel ta an area wit lotsa flat land that I can c for miles around and set up camp there; no woods, no buildings, no abstructions of my view whatsoever. So that way I would c them long 'fore they c me, allowin' me ample time ta bug out, if necessary ('cause if there's only one or two, snipin' would probably b preferable).

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Being obsessed with zombies...
    I had to post a response.

I've been waiting for a zombie outbreak since I was about 5!! LOL!

Being that my hometown is a small redneck town where we wouldn't go down without a fight... Nor would anyone run about screaming... Nor would anyone wonder what they were and try to talk to them... We'd start shooting.

((My dad and I are avid hunters and gun collectors - Tee hee!)) Which shotgun would you like to use? Or would you prefer bear hunting rifles? Name it we might have it in the gun case ~_^

If you aim for the head, you can stop a zombie. THE HEAD - Not the knee cap, or the legs to slow it down - The head. Period.
    When I ran out of ammo I'd whip out the liquor and start throwing some Molotov cocktails whoo boy. And if that failed, I'd pack up my dogs and my family and a few choice weapons and hop in the truck and get out of there.

whoot. Zombies rock my socks.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Depending on the situation, there are a number of options I could choose from, but if it were a classical zombie infestation, one would do the trick. I would take a chapter out of "night of the living dead", and nuke the place and rebuild. It may not have worked in the movie, but if we are talking newage zombies and the like, it would certainly get the job done.

If the zombies could take over the town in the first place, it certainly wasn't good enough to be considered worth while in my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast