+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: your town taken over by zombies

Newbie amatsubu is off to a good start amatsubu's Avatar
    In the most corrupt, and scheming boarding school ever...cause my parents hate me v.v
    Thanks

Re: your town taken over by zombies

We would literally be screwed.. i live in a boarding school in the middle of nowhere, and i will admit that the majority would be claimed( they ar under the influence of copious amunts of drugs and alchol). there is a small group of us though 3 boys and 2 girls who would survive for we have watched every zombie movie, read every zombie book, and have planned for the day months in advance ( weapons, rations, and sacrifices (kids we don't like) ready. not to mention we have the t-virus antivirus (small energy drink that can be purchased from spencers.

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

I wouldnt try to get my town back! I would let it die! I hate it so many stupid people, and there arent many people in it any ways! but other wise i would let them desrtoy it then just rebuild it later, and stay out of the way of the zombies so i dont get killed!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

If zombies took over my town, I'd make an attempt to tame them. Zombie pets are awesome. And I'd tame them with peanut butter and scrambled eggs. Tim Buckley never lies. I wouldn't have a zombie servant of my own, though... I'd only monopolize the new zombie-servant industry I created. And of course, I'd credit Dennis Heaton. Give him 10% of the profits. Though maybe when I've tamed my first zombie, I'd send him over there to do me a favor... Diplomacy, if you will. Yes, nevermind. I'd keep one zombie as a diplomat between me and Heaton. Heh heh heh...

...What? Has no one here seen the movie Fido?
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

will .... i will SCREAM first then i will go to my family and my friends and warning them and if the zombies blockade us i will us a gun but i don't know how to use a gun AAAAA *cry*

what i will do hm mhm .... maybe i will use what the firemen use to putting down the fir Oh i forget it name anyway i don't know what to do *crying more* .... T.T ..... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

DESTROY EVERYTHING.
    a-ha. Yeah. It'd be my one chance to exact an exciting amount of revenge and hate against the world by blowing the living S#!& outta the zombies and then the town. It's just the collateral damage, lol. I'd probably use one of my dad's rifles or one of my swords. Slice, slice, slice. Bang. I'm prepared.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

Having read the Zombie Survival Guide many times, and World War Z, I would have to say that the first thing i would do is ready equipment, Crowbars, machetes, guns if available, bicycles for quick travel, and some dogs. Then I would try to find a nearby prison facility or school with a fence that surrounded it and limited entrances. Hopefully these would be not too hard to find, yet if they were 2 story house non perishables bath tubs filled with water up stairs and what have you, destroy the stairs and hole up. If the school/ prison were easily found and they had grounds large enough check out the lay and begin a crop of food stuffs, so as to enable surival for a long time. then all i can say is keep a calm head and wait and see.

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i think its funny how the only tag for this thread is "rampage"

there was a similar thread to this before, called "Zombie Apocalypse" and it was cool. for some reason it died out, however, so a new one is nice.

Since now the mood shifted to just a town instrad of a whole damn zombie world, i would go have fun. sinc i wont have to worry about re-building a civilization, i would go "be a hero" and see if i could save anybody. and kill some zombies. again.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie Trenzer is off to a good start Trenzer's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, if zombies did attack my City I know what I would do. First I'd grab any kind of weapon around me. I'd then run down the street avoiding all zombies possible. I'd search for some survivors and we'd all go to an apartment and clear it out. The apartment would have to have a fire escape because we are demolishing the stairs. The Fire escape would be our entrance/escape and then we'd hide out there. Everyday we'd gather food, and search for survivors, Killing any zombies that get too close (ammunition would be very valuable during this time. If I ever get infected, I'd run through a horde of zombies killing as many as I can before I take too much damage then either stab my head or shoot myself.

Beauty exists so that someone can tarnish it... Love exists to be lost...
    Innocence exists to be stolen... Souls exist to be corrupted...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast