+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: your town taken over by zombies

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: your town taken over by zombies

You know, I'll never understand how shooting someone in the head who is already literally braindead will kill them..., It's like shooting a corpse. No, wait, it is...

Better not kill any of my zombies. They're all my property, you know.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abby724 View Post
    You know, I'll never understand how shooting someone in the head who is already literally braindead will kill them..., It's like shooting a corpse. No, wait, it is...

Better not kill any of my zombies. They're all my property, you know.

LoL
    Well, the thing that makes the zombie move is... The brain. Or rather, parts of the brain that are still active enough for it to be re-animated. O_O;

And obviously, zombies aren't real - They are scientifically and medically impossible. Until we see real zombies running around and eating people, we won't have anything to worry about.

I'll be super angry if zombies show up ... And I shoot one in the head... And that's not the weak point... (T_T)

You know, I read a great book series by Brian Keene about a zombie apocolypse... The first book is called The Rising... and the second book is City of the Dead...
    Rather than some strange disease or a meteor... Or radiation or anything like that... It's demons angry at God for sending them to The Void... So to get revenge they plan on killing everyone and everything on Earth... Which sucks... because they think... And there's a LOT of them... And they can go from corpse to corpse... Even the corpse of animals... Oh man.
    Check them out.. They are really gorey... I mean... A few parts made me say EEEEWWW... And I love gorey zombie goodness! >.>;;

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    LoL
    Well, the thing that makes the zombie move is... The brain. Or rather, parts of the brain that are still active enough for it to be re-animated. O_O;

And obviously, zombies aren't real - They are scientifically and medically impossible. Until we see real zombies running around and eating people, we won't have anything to worry about.

I'll be super angry if zombies show up ... And I shoot one in the head... And that's not the weak point... (T_T)

You know, I read a great book series by Brian Keene about a zombie apocolypse... The first book is called The Rising... and the second book is City of the Dead...
    Rather than some strange disease or a meteor... Or radiation or anything like that... It's demons angry at God for sending them to The Void... So to get revenge they plan on killing everyone and everything on Earth... Which sucks... because they think... And there's a LOT of them... And they can go from corpse to corpse... Even the corpse of animals... Oh man.
    Check them out.. They are really gorey... I mean... A few parts made me say EEEEWWW... And I love gorey zombie goodness! >.>;;
    Weeellll, if u wanna get technical; zombies do exist. Jus' not in the way that Hollywood portray's them. LOL!!! But I don' want any zombie powder near me ta find out! Kiddin' aside, zombies r so frightenin' 'cause of all of the Hollywood monsters out there, they're the most plausible. It makes more sense that some disease could cause the re-animation of a corpse, than; lets say a vampire, werewolf, or Frankenstein's monster. We have an instinctive fear of a disease doin' somethin' of a similar nature, like re-animation, ta us. Yet, luckly for us, despite any possiblities ta how it could happen; it hasn'. And thank goodness, 'cause don' really wanna test out my survival skills on this matter. I'd rather jus' stay at home and watch zombies on my "boob tube."

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku animator 13 may be famous one day animator 13 may be famous one day animator 13's Avatar
    Thanks

I would use myself as bait lure them all into the mall that would be rigged with dynamite and as they all got in lock them in with me and remove my shirt to reveal a dynamite vest and blow them and myself back to hell
    i can read your thoughts

Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok I'll be honest if my town was over run with zombies I would probably be one of the first to turn, however, if by luck was on my side and I did survive I would stay in my own home. My townhouse is the best place to defend against zombies. It is on a hill with a metal front door and a small window in the front that is out of reach. The back door leads out to a terrace 2 stories up. I live in Maine so if it was winter I would just have to wait for them to freeze at night to get supplies and what not, if it was Summer who knows.

I'm just me.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    Weeellll, if u wanna get technical; zombies do exist. Jus' not in the way that Hollywood portray's them. LOL!!! But I don' want any zombie powder near me ta find out! Kiddin' aside, zombies r so frightenin' 'cause of all of the Hollywood monsters out there, they're the most plausible. It makes more sense that some disease could cause the re-animation of a corpse, than; lets say a vampire, werewolf, or Frankenstein's monster. We have an instinctive fear of a disease doin' somethin' of a similar nature, like re-animation, ta us. Yet, luckly for us, despite any possiblities ta how it could happen; it hasn'. And thank goodness, 'cause don' really wanna test out my survival skills on this matter. I'd rather jus' stay at home and watch zombies on my "boob tube."
    Well, I'm sure the whole 'zombie powder' thing may be true... I don't think I want to find out either!

But as far as the scary Hollywood zombie - that's what I'm on about...
    If that really did happen... I think I would freak out!
    I've been waiting for a zombie outbreak since I was about 5... When I saw Night Of The Living Dead for the first time... It scared me so much that I kept wondering what would happen if it were real! So in reality... I would probably wet my pants... then get to shooting... LOL!

So, since then, I've watched just about every zombie movie out there... read all the books... And I even got into special-FX makeup because of it! ((I love zombies lol))
    The disease that made the most sense was 'The Rage Virus' from 28 Days Later... Which would really suck because.... well... they can run... really fast... O_O;;

^_^

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

if the infestation was only my town, i would immediately blow up the bridges leading to the mainland (after evacuating noncombat-personel), then i would proceed to ready the coastguard station for action (its on an island about 50 ft away with a deep channel separating). We would use runners to lure zombies to the edge of the water and begin shooting (i have a small armory all to myself and my friends and i have enough guns to arm the entire town). If all else fails we could drive the coast guard boats into the sound and shoot the zombies form the safety of the water.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Newbie alyne is off to a good start alyne's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    Lets say that your town was taken over by zombies, that and there destorying your town. And that you want your town back, what would you do to get your town back and at what cost.

me, i will do a little damage to the people houses i dont like (that if i cared where they lived) steal some item from the major store like Myer or David jones, then i start getting rid of the zombies with a flamethower or a mini machine gun or a stabbing wepon like a sword.

what would you do in your town was attacked by the dead?
    i would definately raid the shops of weapons and start blasting their a$$es away
    <a little unrealistic, but

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast