+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: your town taken over by zombies

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: your town taken over by zombies

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    Well, I'm sure the whole 'zombie powder' thing may be true... I don't think I want to find out either!

But as far as the scary Hollywood zombie - that's what I'm on about...
    If that really did happen... I think I would freak out!
    I've been waiting for a zombie outbreak since I was about 5... When I saw Night Of The Living Dead for the first time... It scared me so much that I kept wondering what would happen if it were real! So in reality... I would probably wet my pants... then get to shooting... LOL!

So, since then, I've watched just about every zombie movie out there... read all the books... And I even got into special-FX makeup because of it! ((I love zombies lol))
    The disease that made the most sense was 'The Rage Virus' from 28 Days Later... Which would really suck because.... well... they can run... really fast... O_O;;

^_^
    Night of the Living Dead was ur first zombie movie too? Small world. The zombies in the Dawn of the Dead remake could run too and yeah, runnin' zombies would suck. The Zombie Powder is made from blowfish toxin and has been scientifically proven ta work, but that isn' what turns ppl inta zombies. The blowfish toxin causes a person ta "mimic" death by slowin' the heart rate ta a near stop, docs think that the person is dead and that person gets buried. This is where the "zombification" comes in, the voodoo priest; who used the Zombie Powder; keeps the person buried 'til brain damage begins ta set in and that's what causes a person ta become a "zombie." Scientists believe that the brain damage that the victims suffers causes them ta b more susceptible ta suggestions by the voodoo priest. Then u have a zombie, a good movie ta watch 'bout voodoo zombies; and it's based on a true story; is "The Serpent and the Rainbow." Check it out, I'm sure that u'll find it very interestin'.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    Night of the Living Dead was ur first zombie movie too? Small world. The zombies in the Dawn of the Dead remake could run too and yeah, runnin' zombies would suck. The Zombie Powder is made from blowfish toxin and has been scientifically proven ta work, but that isn' what turns ppl inta zombies. The blowfish toxin causes a person ta "mimic" death by slowin' the heart rate ta a near stop, docs think that the person is dead and that person gets buried. This is where the "zombification" comes in, the voodoo priest; who used the Zombie Powder; keeps the person buried 'til brain damage begins ta set in and that's what causes a person ta become a "zombie." Scientists believe that the brain damage that the victims suffers causes them ta b more susceptible ta suggestions by the voodoo priest. Then u have a zombie, a good movie ta watch 'bout voodoo zombies; and it's based on a true story; is "The Serpent and the Rainbow." Check it out, I'm sure that u'll find it very interestin'.
    I have seen that movie, and I found it very interesting. Plus I was watching some show, I think it was History channel or the Discovery, but either way they were talking about this. It was in some country I cant remember where, its been a while sense I saw it, but there was this guy who went into a restaurant and had that kind of blowfish. It was improperly cooked so the toxins of the fish were still there and the guy later died, or pisumibly had died. So they had his funeral and berried him. A few days' later people saw him walking around on the street with a glazed look in his eyes and mumbled when tried to speak. It turned out that the dude was able to dig his way out of his grave after removing the coffins lid because it wasn't secured. Now the brain damage he suffered wasn't to bad because he had only enough of the toxin in the fish to knock him out. So he still remembers who he is but cannot speak properly nor does he have complete control of his arms and legs so he walks with a shuffle as well as having a hard time remembering things.

Newbie Dragon Born is off to a good start Dragon Born's Avatar
    Thanks

I would smash all the vendening machnices, take the food and drink, and ride around on a long skateboard bashing in the brains of the zombies as the come to me with the skateboard.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63373&dateline=120585  9741
    "How to draw a dragon: 'Cautiously approach the dragon, offer it a piece of candy or a little sister, and draw while it happily munches away.'" J. Neodragon Peffer

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

I would follow my Zombie Survival guide to the letter wait for the govt to help and then do whatever it says to do

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ConradGuravitch103 For This Useful Post:

!Mini Dev (Apr 01, 2008)

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

If zombies where attacking my town I would probably do the following: see to it that my friends and family were safe, grab my sword and hack my way out, run!

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

get ontop of a building with a sniper rifle with as many bullets i can find, a shotgun with all the bullets i could find, a pistol to keep in my pocket and shoot down any zombies that come for me until helicopters come to save me.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

I would strap a bomb to a couple of zombies and make them walk into other zombie and watch the fire works. I probally only save friends and family and everyone else I don't care.
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ConradGuravitch103 View Post
    I would follow my Zombie Survival guide to the letter wait for the govt to help and then do whatever it says to do

thats brillaint, jesus. Had me in stitches. i'd follow this guy...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast