+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: your town taken over by zombies

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: your town taken over by zombies

Quote Originally Posted by Redragon495 View Post
    I would strap a bomb to a couple of zombies and make them walk into other zombie and watch the fire works. I probally only save friends and family and everyone else I don't care.
    Well then I am sure not going to waist my time asking you for help, but I hope you don't mind me tagging along and watch the excitingly new zombie bumper cars of BOOM!!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Well then I am sure not going to waist my time asking you for help, but I hope you don't mind me tagging along and watch the excitingly new zombie bumper cars of BOOM!!
    why not join us on our amazing Zombie Guide, it even involves zombie tortures

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    why not join us on our amazing Zombie Guide, it even involves zombie tortures
    Sure, why the hell not. One question though. Do zombies feel pain? Any way I am always up for some good old zombie wacking.

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

If zombies attacked my hamlet(Yes, I live in a hamlet), I would probably start by screaming like a little girl, then running towards the spot where the attack occured, using the faulty logic that "Where there are zombies, there are zombie killers!". With this occuring, I'd find said zombie killer and get them to protect me. However, much like the ill concieved AI I'm basing my actions off, I'd walk in front of said person's weapons automatically, and do everything in my power to mess them up. After all, you aren't worthy of being called a weak annoying NPC unless you're actively trying to get killed by the actual person whos trying to protect you. If they manage to survive the dull, horridness that is the Protect NPC X mission, they are clearly more of a threat than the zombies, so I'd probably stab them in Final Fantasy pug fashion, and cast Life 2 repeatadly on the remaining zombies for massive damage.

If we're talking realistically, I'd probably just be content to scream like a little girl.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Sure, why the hell not. One question though. Do zombies feel pain? Any way I am always up for some good old zombie wacking.
    i dunnno Con, has go all the real details, you see he only lends me the book on special occasions But yeah i was wathcing 28 weeks later the other day and i was like OMG that would be so scary, you would ahve to kill your own family in split seconds before they kill you, thats horrible. Oh well the background music to that film reminds me of this sort of scnario.

Newbie YamiYoey is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would call the milltary. The Army has the best chance top "kill" them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by YamiYoey View Post
    I would call the milltary. The Army has the best chance top "kill" them.
    Maybe there is no chance of living and we should just face we go owned by zombies, or alternativly find a cure to turn them into sheep or somehting

Newbie SaintSinner70 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I've actually given this some thought...maybe too much. Nevertheless, here's my game plan:

Gather up my loved ones and fight our way to the nearest mall. Well, it worked in "Dawn of the Dead" and what more could you want...food, entertainment, weapons of marginal destruction, the works! We and any other straglers that have managed to make their way there could fortify the perimeters and wait for the buzzards.

Yeah, that's right, buzzards. The simple fact is this: Whether you consider zombies the "undead", "living dead", or "walking dead" they're still dead. Dead things are buzzards favorite things in the whole wide world. It would be a veritable buzzard smorgasborgh.

Once the buzzards have picked the zombie masses to non-walking skeletons, we could leave and start a new world. The only problem with this scenario is that we'd be walking right out of "Dawn of the Dead" into Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast