+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: your town taken over by zombies

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: your town taken over by zombies

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Maybe there is no chance of living and we should just face we go owned by zombies, or alternativly find a cure to turn them into sheep or somehting
    I don't think I would face that fact. Call me stubborn. I would be simply like oh well... HEY LOOK A TANK LET'S RUN THEM OVER WITH THAT!! Thus is the beginning of a new game... Zombie bowling. The slogan will be "Line em up, run them over." See how many you can kill with a single pass as they slowly hobble around.

Newbie skater girl123456789 is off to a good start skater girl123456789's Avatar
    Thanks

I would try to find as many weapons as I could . I would try to get the people to safety as best as i could . I would try to get some kind of bullet to kill them which would be hard . then I would try to . get some kind of bomb that would kill them i would try not to destroy any houses to my best ability . if there were some of them destroyed I would try to repire the houses the best i could do when i would be done i would tell the towns people it is ok to come back

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well i would first go to a store thats has guns and bullets and i would kill every zombie in the store and live there eating the stores food and living off the supplies and every day i would go out in the town lock the shop up go out and look for food and supplies for 3 hours before dawn so i could get back in time before dark the good thing about zombies is that they are slow but i would not use a knife unless it was my last resort because if i tried to stab a zombie and it somehow bit me i would be pissed but if i killed every zombie in town i would set up a fort around my town barb wire and get rid of most houses so i could see easier if some zombie somehow got over the fence i would next make the houses i have have underground hiding places that would be for emergency so if my fort got destroyed i would have a place to go next i would get some men and every day i would look for people in other villages and supplies and then we would build and build are fortress till some day we would have killed every zombie out there and if i killed a zombie i would burn its body so it can crawl out and get me so there are ways to kill zombies and there was a book that was about Zombie Survival Guide my sister read it and it said the best place to be would be in the mountains so that if the zombies tryed to get you they would freeze and then you could go and burn there frozen bodys and competely kill them but it would be scary i would cry at first alot and the reason i would hide at wallmart is because they have so many supplies like flash lights food matches and alot more and alot of each right .

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

wow... it was like i´m in the zombie stuff game... wahaha
    okay. first i will gather those ppl i love and care aside. protect them, keep them in a safe place, where zombies dont know such place. them i will gather my gang and trick those zombie to a place and burn them up.... wahaha.... we re called the survival... lol... yah.. feed those zombies with ppl i hate the most. hrm... thats crazy.. however, if theres lots of zombies, i will run away and bring along ppl i love and care....
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

Newbie Remagine is off to a good start Remagine's Avatar
    Thanks

Well my old man has this huge 16-ish century crossbow replica with arrows and all hanging in the coridor of his house, since it's still working i'd probably use that and set the arrows on fire somehow. That way i'd be sure the zombs wouldnt get up, to bad its gonna burn the neighberhood down tho. Ah well never liked the style of those houses anyway.

Newbie ilovenaruto11 is off to a good start ilovenaruto11's Avatar
    Thanks

i would make shure everyone is safe including animals and then i would get my friends to help me assasinate the zombis and we would have guns,swards, the huge army tanks, bombs, granades and so much more and then when that is done i would help people build there houses agen then i would plant trees and all that stuff.

you will always find that certain someone to make you feel special and important and good about yourself. all you need to do is believe.
    made by jazzy95

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

If my city was attacked by zombies I'd jump in my car and drive away. There is really no sense in staying in the city, or helping the very people you despise. Unless you were to make a profit out of it..even then I wouldn't do it. I'd get as far away as I possbibly could (like go to California or Canada)..

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd take a gun or two and try to kill as manny of them as I could... If that did not work I would most likely make a huge bomb or something of mass destrution and blow them all away maybe myself as well if they killed everyone... "honor is everything to the ones that you serve"
    death and life are one and the same

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast