Closed Thread
Page 102 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Username...

Newbie Amshel is off to a good start Amshel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Username...

Amshel means fortunate and blessed and thats why i chose it

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

The name twitchy comes from myself being a bit jumpy. I expect people to hit me so as a common reaction I jump a bit.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

well CB are my initials and Tay is one of my nick names and 01 is because that is my number on the swim team journal

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................... ......i think of many useranmes when im regestiring in AO...................im so bored so just type receiverofhell
    my original choose of username was illussion_master but it was already by some1!
    receiverofhell well comes straight into my brain heheh^_^im so bored thinking many usernames that time ^_^

Newbie Kamishu is off to a good start Kamishu's Avatar
    Thanks

Well the reason I chose my user name because it is my name. XD

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

first of all my username doesn`t suites my true form^_^
    i just this username cuz i got so bored when im registering in AO^_^
    and i think of thousands of usernames before receiverofhell came into my mind^_^
    my original choose of my username was illussion_mazter but itwas already taken by
    some1 i got so bored in thinking of user name so.............receiverofhell came into my mind that tym^_^

My Free Wallpapers
    DARK ANGEL IS THE PHANTOM THIEF
    DARK ANGEL WILL STEAL YOUR HEARTS

Newbie Nivoleum is off to a good start
    Thanks

'Niv' was a name I created a while ago, and when it was taken on AR I extended it and made it sound like some kind of chemical or something. Lame I know, but it's stuck with me for years

Thanks

i choose of username cuz i was bored when im registering in AO...................................
    i think thousands of usernames b4.......receiver came into my mind^_^........................
    my choose of my username was illussion_mazter but iwas taken by some1?>>>>[angry]
    receiverofhell i think was the one who receives the souls after it is judge[im not sure about it]

Came from watching D.N. Angel
    DNAngel has a DNAngel 2 right? Dark--

well....mh inspiratio wa really th3_em0 and it was my name in one og RPG`s i played it is called....Phoenix Ran is a private server created by a group of people
    Last edited by receiverofhell; Feb 19, 2009 at 05:31 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 102 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 112 ... LastLast