Closed Thread
Page 116 of 119 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 LastLast

Thread: Your Username...

ICY
    Newbie ICY is off to a good start ICY's Avatar
    By time you see me, you're already dead. That's what ninja cats do.
    Thanks

Re: Your Username...

Uh I wanted x_XIcyReverie but it was either taken or not allowed, so I just stuck with Icy, which is what people usually call me when I use x_XIcyReverie.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Having a username that is suitable or fits you correctly is that there is nothing wrong there and it has been a while my username does not show up everywhere and i dont mind at all because i want my username to be low profile instead of getting a huge amount of attention to others. I really chose this username dark1angel because it is what i am but in real life i am divided into two different personality, there is the dark sided version of me and the other version is the goodness side which helps me improve my relationship to others. so yeah i love my or care about my username which carries of whom i am.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie kingmustang is off to a good start kingmustang's Avatar
    Thanks

I use the same user name for most sites I am on. I choose mine because my first horses name is king and he is a mustang and because I have a 67 ford mustang. GO FORD lol
    Sword in hand, fire in heart, I walk towards my future just playing my part.
    The school of the undefeated East! The winds of the king! Zenshin! Keiretsu! Tempa! Kyoran! Look! The East is burning red!” (G Gundam)
    Ride Fast, Live Free & Stay strong.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Good stuff to know, I enjoy working with you so much and now I know your first car and that you have a horse. What other surprises do you have?

I got mine from friends since my father and I share the same first name. So he is Stephen and I am "beast."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to beast For This Useful Post:

kingmustang (Apr 23, 2010)

Newbie kingmustang is off to a good start kingmustang's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Good stuff to know, I enjoy working with you so much and now I know your first car and that you have a horse. What other surprises do you have?

I got mine from friends since my father and I share the same first name. So he is Stephen and I am "beast."
    Thanks I am enjoying working with you to. And as for the rest lol I am full of surprises OK here are three things you do not know, I have a three dogs a Australian/golden and two Newfoundlands, I train horses and I am working on learning to be a mechanic, I want to do classic restorations. As for anything else about me all you have to do is ask
    Sword in hand, fire in heart, I walk towards my future just playing my part.
    The school of the undefeated East! The winds of the king! Zenshin! Keiretsu! Tempa! Kyoran! Look! The East is burning red!” (G Gundam)
    Ride Fast, Live Free & Stay strong.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Having a certain username requires thinking ability to make sure you want the right username or it can be treated as a nickname and for myself i resemble dark1angel as being in the shadows and also the angel part i just think about having a double sided angel personalities as in one is good sided and the other side is bad influence which i cannot manage it for a good purpose but even though having this username always remind me of the good things that happen in the now now which is the present instead of the past . Anyways i preffer the good times im having with the username it always calls me out into a different trance from before anyways getting sidetracked so like i said having a username represents who you are is not that funny to simply make up something that is not something you waste time for *you know?* so there are lots of unique ways to figure out what you need in the username.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie AlexKeller is off to a good start AlexKeller's Avatar
    Thanks

It's my name x]
    Awesome, yeah?
    I'd have to agree <3
    Music: www.soundclick.com/alexkkkeller

Newbie MitsukiKoyama is off to a good start MitsukiKoyama's Avatar
    Thanks

My reason is pretty simple. Mitsuki Koyama is my favorite character from Fullmoon wo Sagashite. The moment I saw her I connected with her and whenever I create a profile her name is the first thing I think of.
    []
    I'm not afraid of dieing since you'll be there waiting for me

Closed Thread