Closed Thread
Page 34 of 119 FirstFirst ... 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 84 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Username...

Newbie ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Username...

First word that came out of my mind when i wanted to make an account on AO was "computer." Ordinateur is the french translation of computer .
    Born to live, living to die..

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

I choose my user name because it is extremely close with one of my good friends user name which is called Xterz.

Newbie Nothingface may be famous one day Nothingface may be famous one day Nothingface's Avatar
    Thanks

It's very inconspicuous, I guess. And I like to create weird Alias's for the internet.
    He speaks to me through sounds and bells.

Newbie Maciful may be famous one day Maciful may be famous one day Maciful's Avatar
    Thanks

Maciful is a roleplay character of mine. She is the female Alucard, and the daughter of Vergil(DMC) and Alexiel
    (AS). Me if I were a Vampire hahaha.
    "and she has a nature so evil and cruel that her greedy desire is never satisfied, and after feeding she is hungrier than before."

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

A joke. When i join to the AO comunity needs a username. My first username also exist on the forums. And then remember two things: Master Chief of Halo series likes me too much but Master_Chief per se seems awfull to use here. So i change the "chief" for "badger" because like me too much that mamals. Stupid things but works, nobody calls here Master or badger i think.
    "Knowledge is power"

Newbie dabassist may be famous one day dabassist may be famous one day dabassist's Avatar
    the land to tame a thousand wolves or ballina whatever
    Thanks

i chose dabassist cuz i love playin it im thinkin on changin it to DaDarkBassist what you think?
    wassup im jonathan who me!!! i LOVE anime!!!!!!! and skating and playin my bass guitar hmm more to say........ i like anime movies such as: akira, hack//sign, chobits, peacemaker, excel saga, azumanga dioch, full metal alchemist, puni puni poemy and najica blitz tactics. MUSIC: system of a down, my chemical romance, nirvana, iron maiden, metallica, slipknot, tool and queens of the stone age yep thats enough for now

Newbie Markovitch may be famous one day Markovitch may be famous one day Markovitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: Your Username...

Quote Originally Posted by Markovitch View Post
    it's my last name. Why else? maybe cause I'm czech?
    Yep that but I used to have another username which I still use on older games and forums.

Zhiranza - meaning - Immortal Love (I made my own language with grammar, punctuation, and everything)--(Took me 6 1/2 years to make)

Newbie Lyla may be famous one day Lyla may be famous one day Lyla's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine is quite simple. Lyla from Harvest Moon *any* is my favorite character. So sweet.

Closed Thread
Page 34 of 119 FirstFirst ... 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 84 ... LastLast