Closed Thread
Page 42 of 119 FirstFirst ... 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 52 92 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Username...

Newbie Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Username...

Well, I chose Seraphim Tears because it sounds so beautiful and kinda poetic.
    Live life to the fullest and never stop.

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

i chose my name cause this has always been my nickname and cause its a fun nickname

Newbie Cobra_Commander is just another face in the crowd Cobra_Commander's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it's pretty obvious why. Cobra Commander is quite simply the greatest ever.

Newbie animechica may be famous one day animechica may be famous one day animechica's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really know why i chose my name. I was in my spanish class when I created this account on here so my brain was just in part spanish Mode.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

There are several reasons why i chose this username. Spin da ish is actually another persons catch phrase. I heard it in some asian song, not sure which one or language. Ever since i heard that song i started saying it all the time and just started using it as usernames all around. Of course there are other reasons. When i started using this name, no one though it was cool because it says spin da ish. people thought ish meant the end of irish but no thats not what it means. I thought it would be perfect for this sight because like "ish" sounds like ishbal from full metal alchemist.

Newbie azngirl154 is off to a good start azngirl154's Avatar
    Thanks

mine's kinda easy it's because i am azn and i am a girl and the numbers are just extra................................

Newbie Miss.Bun Bun is off to a good start Miss.Bun Bun's Avatar
    Thanks

one because thats the nickname that one of my best friends gave me and two i just like bunnies

Otaku Bow Adventure Champion OdysseanPromise may be famous one day OdysseanPromise may be famous one day
    Montclair, NJ (School), Severn, MD (Home)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    fayt lingod is like 25 years old, he was my uncles character in dungeuns and dragons. and he gave that character to me (lvl 145 immortal elvish warord)

i hate it when pplz think i got the name from Star Ocean b/c that fayt is kinda STUPID.
    Geez. That must be one heck of a campaign.

Anyway, when I used to write poetry when I was younger and lacked my wonderful grasp on the English language, I wrote a poem called the Odyssean Promise, referencing Odysseus' promise to Helen of Troy, saying that while Helen would only choose one of her suitors to marry, all of them bound themselves to the cause of her protection, should she ever need it (see:Trojan War).

Closed Thread
Page 42 of 119 FirstFirst ... 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 52 92 ... LastLast