Closed Thread
Page 56 of 119 FirstFirst ... 6 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Username...

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Username...

Acutally mine is mine and my roommates combined. Another nick name I go by is foxfire so when she said hers was iceviper I just put the two together and thats how the name came about. Plus it's true that most women can be hot and cold at the same time anyway so it fits.

Newbie animevampireprincess is off to a good start animevampireprincess's Avatar
    Thanks

i guess that ichose my username because i luve anme ilove vampires and the princess part i got because ever since i was little i dreamed of having the same fairy tale life as the princesses. by the way nice topic its sick

Newbie zig93 is off to a good start
    Thanks

When I first got on the net I went to make up a user name and the first one I did was lady luck 450 it had already been used I did this for about an hour and it always came up been used. Then the word Zig 93 came to mind it was the name that I used in my R.P.G. whenever I played as a man so I typed it in and it went right though. I've used it ever since then I know that this name will never be used.(I hope not)

Newbie fallenangel25 is off to a good start fallenangel25's Avatar
    Thanks

I chose this...because it is not who I am,but what I am. I feel hopelessness and sorrow, people look at me,not inside of me, so i have fallen .... and angel...represents that i am kind and caring , but no one sees this and therefor I am a Fallen Angel......
    [/url]

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

i chose little negi sensei because i m obsessed with negima.and negima was taken....i think.anyway i liked how it sounds.i mean say it again little negi sensei.now that souns cool

Newbie AngelAlex is off to a good start AngelAlex's Avatar
    Thanks

That's no my account this account my friend
    i don't know why he want this nickname
    But this nick tell about something

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

My my, this topic has been going a while. May as well put my 2 cents worth in.

I chose Daniel219 because at the time, I hadn't thought up a proper online name, having very limited access to the net. So I decided to combine my name, Daniel (duh!), with a number I've had stuck in my head since the big Jamboree (VERY large Scout camp. Scouts from around the entire world) in my home city of Perth. 219 was the number our camp was assaigned.

If I was to open my account now, or if I could change it, I'd change it to "LordCastigator". "Lord", a title of authority (duh again), "Castigator" Latin, "he who reproves or corrects". The lord part was entered when I tried just "Castigator" somewhere, only to find someone already had it. I am still yet to lind someone else with that as their title, though don't think that's an invitation to try it.
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Newbie Trigger12 is off to a good start Trigger12's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, i chose my name cause i like shooting my guns, and i like first person shooters. As well as rpgs with guns in them. And 12 i guess, would be the number of my favorite trigun episode. That's my reason for choosing it. Trigger12!!

Closed Thread
Page 56 of 119 FirstFirst ... 6 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 106 ... LastLast