Closed Thread
Page 59 of 119 FirstFirst ... 9 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 69 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Username...

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Username...

I picked Akura13 cause "Akura" is my name and "13" is my lucky number!

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

I chose little negi sensei because Negi Springfield is the main chacter from my fav. manga and anime.Sensei bacause he is a sensei.And little cause he is only 10........

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I chose Joe Mage as my username 'cause it's after my first dungeons and dragons character. He grew so powerful that my DM took his sheet away from me and retired him. My friends thought that the name was kool, so they suggested that I use as a username.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313's Avatar
    the lost city of a thousand evil souls, AL
    Thanks

eris is the goddess of discord and disagreement. thanatos is the reaper of death. discord loves death...that and my boyfriends nickname was thanatos. and ive been eris for like ever. lol.
    Your perfect, just the way you were made, and I wouldn't want you any other way. Those boys will lie to you, but you won't believe that I wouldn't want you any other way.~Body Talk by My Epiphany off Now That's What I Call Eyeball
    Whittney Garrett is, () yeah (), a cow...

Newbie EarthFox is off to a good start EarthFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I've always used some variation of EarthFox.... I mean for the last 15 years anyway.... it started out as my handle on a BBC, then through all the incarnations of the internet and the like.... (I guess I kinda put an age to myself there, but ah well) I've always been called Fox even IRL, and I'm a very down to earth kind of person
    ."With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."

Otaku Candid is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well...now there was a great story involved with my username. One day I went on the computer and decided candid was a cool name. I heard it before a lot, but don't remember where. And that was the day....Candid was born.

well, not really. but you get the point.=]

Newbie Mandy Rin is off to a good start Mandy Rin's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, my name is Amanda (although I much prefer Mandy), and one of my favorite names is Rin - I seriously considered changing my name to Rin, as Amanda is so common and boring (there are 4 'Amanda's in my year). By sheer coincidence, both my names said together makes 'A manda-rin' (as in the fruit). It is one of my favorite fruits. As I dislike Amanda, I changed it to Mandy, hence 'Mandyrin' or 'Mandarin'. You get the idea. Personally, I love it, and would not be adverse to changing my name to it!
    "Guys who intrude on other peoples’ paths of love hit their heads on a corner of tofu and die." - Mizuki Ashiya, Hana Kimi

Newbie dragio90 is off to a good start dragio90's Avatar
    Thanks

I chose my name 3 years ago when my brother made me make a runescape account to help him... kinda wish that i had forgotten the name way back when, I only chose it this time because its easy to remember.

Closed Thread
Page 59 of 119 FirstFirst ... 9 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 69 109 ... LastLast