Closed Thread
Page 6 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Username...

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Username...

*sigh*

Dark. is my username because I thought of it when I logged onto my first forum, a small close friends forum, and thought I was being original. (I later found out it was one of the most used usernames on the 'net.) I put the period at the end to better define myself from the other Darks out there, without distracting people from the beauty of the word. I first put the period down to bypass a password problem on a chatroom, and the little thing stuck.

Newbie pozda may be famous one day pozda may be famous one day pozda's Avatar
    Thanks

pozda is shorter version of myx family name, and i've been called like that since i was 12 years old... so pople call me pozda for about 9 yeras now ^^

recently i started to use my real life nickname on anime forums

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Shinku no kage = Crimson Shadow

...I'm like a shadow, no one ever notices me and Crimson is my favorite color...thats it.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

*follows shinku-san into thread*

sorry shinku-san~ your shadow skills ain't good enough
    you allowed a sheep to trail you!! XD

I have already said bout my usename~

Aya for it is simple~! ^_^ argh! re-quote it~! XD

"Aya-kun" ...I actually wanted to just use "Aya" but the system said that this username was already taken. However, I don't see any user with by this name. Must be an unactive user wasting this lovely name! >_<,
    baa!

Why add "-kun" .. well... -san would make me sound.. weird.. -chan... on the other hand.. kiddy... so.. -kun ^^ I'm your mate/colleague! ^^

"Aya"... I've been using this nickname even in person. ^_^ I don't know. It's just the most simple nickname that anyone can pronounce and remember. ^_^

Actually, I adapted this name from weib kreuz, the main character Fujimiya Aya (Ran) ^^ Aya is a short name and it's catchy. Also, it starts with "A" and it's close to my real name. (not really)

'nuff said ^^

baa~ ^_^
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X View Post
    anyways this username came from watching Samurai X (rurouni kenshin, hope i spelt tht right). I was like Aoshi is cooler than most ppl execpt Saitou Hajime. I tot tht being a 2 sword user would be cooler n make u stronger. Thus, my mind went abt thinking abt how i would, trademark move, leaving a X shaped wound on my opponents. Thus, Blade X was born.
    Sheep is right abt tht, plus shadow skill if i remember correctly was abt fighters trying to be the best

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

I wanted my username to be Mayura but someone already had that. WAH!! So i kept the starry thing attached to my username. =.= Why *Mayura*? that's a secret. heehee. ^^;; I like that name, it has several meanings. Oh yey, i go by Mayi and Mayu too. ^-^
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by *Mayura* View Post
    I wanted my username to be Mayura but someone already had that. WAH!! So i kept the starry thing attached to my username. =.= Why *Mayura*? that's a secret. heehee. ^^;; I like that name, it has several meanings. Oh yey, i go by Mayi and Mayu too. ^-^
    *waves* baa~~~

yeah!!! it's a bummer that good names are wasted on unactive users!! >_<,
    I also wanted to use "Aya" only but I had to add the -kun because the system said it was taken! not fair!!!

by the way, welcome back mayura-san! any new pics? ^_^ baa~
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm i'm mixed.......i'm love to fight and i'm a fighter........and i'm a girl......simple i know but wanted something cool and easy to remember. lol i like it and it fits me.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 56 106 ... LastLast