Closed Thread
Page 7 of 119 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Username...

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Username...

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ichigo_X View Post
    blue_rebel how are u doing
    Mods will get you for this.

@ Aya-kun : Ooh. I wanted to use "miyabi" too, because it has the same meaning as my Chinese name, but it was taken. Ah well. As expected. You can't expect a forum with so many members to still have single Japanese names available. ^^;;

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Mods will get you for this.

@ Aya-kun : Ooh. I wanted to use "miyabi" too, because it has the same meaning as my Chinese name, but it was taken. Ah well. As expected. You can't expect a forum with so many members to still have single Japanese names available. ^^;;
    I know... (u_u) so I said: "Bummer" >_<,
    baa~

man~! Do I have to re-quote my post just to stay on topic and at the same time chat here? ^^lll YES! XD

"Aya-kun" ...I actually wanted to just use "Aya" but the system said that this username was already taken. However, I don't see any user with by this name. Must be an unactive user wasting this lovely name! >_<,
    baa!

Why add "-kun" .. well... -san would make me sound.. weird.. -chan... on the other hand.. kiddy... so.. -kun ^^ I'm your mate/colleague! ^^

"Aya"... I've been using this nickname even in person. ^_^ I don't know. It's just the most simple nickname that anyone can pronounce and remember. ^_^

Actually, I adapted this name from weib kreuz, the main character Fujimiya Aya (Ran) ^^ Aya is a short name and it's catchy. Also, it starts with "A" and it's close to my real name. (not really)

'nuff said ^^

baa~ ^_^
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

ego
    Newbie ego may be famous one day ego may be famous one day ego's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I'm not ugly-- err see what I mean? But seriously, graffiti is what I do; I tag around my area and I've been using this tag for nearly 8 years or so. I've yet to stop the love.

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun
    *waves* baa~~~

yeah!!! it's a bummer that good names are wasted on unactive users!! >_<,
    I also wanted to use "Aya" only but I had to add the -kun because the system said it was taken! not fair!!!

by the way, welcome back mayura-san! any new pics? ^_^ baa~
    *waves back* Arigatou gozaimasu... ^-^ I am back to kick butt, heehee, or trip over. *=*'' Hehee. Yeah i agree, i even tried Mayu and Mayi, they were used to. so I gave up on doing anything else. ^^ I still love it though. So good to see you Aya-chan. ^-^

Pics? I will send you some soon but I demand twice the pics from you. Heehee. ^-^
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by *Mayura* View Post
    *waves back* Arigatou gozaimasu... ^-^ I am back to kick butt, heehee, or trip over. *=*'' Hehee. Yeah i agree, i even tried Mayu and Mayi, they were used to. so I gave up on doing anything else. ^^ I still love it though. So good to see you Aya-chan. ^-^

Pics? I will send you some soon but I demand twice the pics from you. Heehee. ^-^

Why would you want pics from sheep? I asked from you because I'm not the only one that wanna see~ The AO gallery misses you! XD
    Lolz. I did post some and deleted them ^_^ I dare not leave them there for long. ^^lll baa~~ plus, sheep is hideous and ugly. ^^ wait--- what happen to Shizuka-chan? 0_0 hardly see her here >_<, baa~~!

bout username: zan'nen desu, Mayura-chan. ^^lll

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun
    Why would you want pics from sheep? I asked from you because I'm not the only one that wanna see~ The AO gallery misses you! XD
    Lolz. I did post some and deleted them ^_^ I dare not leave them there for long. ^^lll baa~~ plus, sheep is hideous and ugly. ^^ wait--- what happen to Shizuka-chan? 0_0 hardly see her here >_<, baa~~!

bout username: zan'nen desu, Mayura-chan. ^^lll [/COLOR]
    Yeah too bad for me. -_-;; but when people talk to me they call me Mayura not *Mayura* so i like it... I gained 10 pounds and Kedar loves plums. Yay. heehee. ^^ I will post my birthday pictures soon and some kinkie photos. hee. ^^ NOO, you are a PURTY girl Aya-chan and AO gallery misses you too. ^^ so if i have to post, you have to post them too. >.<

Me and Shizuka are in college, we live in dorms and have to use the same computer and I am getting sick already with all the work. It's TOO MUCH!!! She is alive heehehe. ^^ We have too much garbage to clean. -_- i can't wait for the christmas break...
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by *Mayura* View Post
    Yeah too bad for me. -_-;; but when people talk to me they call me Mayura not *Mayura* so i like it... I gained 10 pounds and Kedar loves plums. Yay. heehee. ^^ I will post my birthday pictures soon and some kinkie photos. hee. ^^ NOO, you are a PURTY girl Aya-chan and AO gallery misses you too. ^^ so if i have to post, you have to post them too. >.<

Me and Shizuka are in college, we live in dorms and have to use the same computer and I am getting sick already with all the work. It's TOO MUCH!!! She is alive heehehe. ^^ We have too much garbage to clean. -_- i can't wait for the christmas break...

Lolz.
    If I have the time to be vain, I promise to post some. And delete them soon~! wakaka~!
    Colledge treating both of you wickedly? Oh dear. ^^lll well... welcome to colledge life! XD send my regards to Shizuka-chan, onegaishimasu ^^ *waves* baa~ Ao looks forward for more pics of shizuka-chan and Mayura-chan! XD

eek.. re-quote~!

"Aya-kun" ...I actually wanted to just use "Aya" but the system said that this username was already taken. However, I don't see any user with by this name. Must be an unactive user wasting this lovely name! >_<,
    baa!

Why add "-kun" .. well... -san would make me sound.. weird.. -chan... on the other hand.. kiddy... so.. -kun ^^ I'm your mate/colleague! ^^

"Aya"... I've been using this nickname even in person. ^_^ I don't know. It's just the most simple nickname that anyone can pronounce and remember. ^_^

Actually, I adapted this name from weib kreuz, the main character Fujimiya Aya (Ran) ^^ Aya is a short name and it's catchy. Also, it starts with "A" and it's close to my real name. (not really)

'nuff said ^^

baa~ ^_^

Otaku royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain's Avatar
    Thanks

well, i got my username by my friends. i'm the captain of my volleyball team, so i have a nickname, which is royal pain. the cutie was from my guy friends. so i just put them together, royal cutie pain! ^.^

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 119 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 57 107 ... LastLast