Closed Thread
Page 7 of 119 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 56 of 950

Thread: Your Username...

  1. #49
    God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,777
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Your Username...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ichigo_X View Post
    blue_rebel how are u doing
    Mods will get you for this.


    @ Aya-kun : Ooh. I wanted to use "miyabi" too, because it has the same meaning as my Chinese name, but it was taken. Ah well. As expected. You can't expect a forum with so many members to still have single Japanese names available. ^^;;

  2. #50
    Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    902
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Re: Your Username...

    Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Mods will get you for this.


    @ Aya-kun : Ooh. I wanted to use "miyabi" too, because it has the same meaning as my Chinese name, but it was taken. Ah well. As expected. You can't expect a forum with so many members to still have single Japanese names available. ^^;;
    I know... (u_u) so I said: "Bummer" >_<,
    baa~

    man~! Do I have to re-quote my post just to stay on topic and at the same time chat here? ^^lll YES! XD

    "Aya-kun" ...I actually wanted to just use "Aya" but the system said that this username was already taken. However, I don't see any user with by this name. Must be an unactive user wasting this lovely name! >_<,
    baa!

    Why add "-kun" .. well... -san would make me sound.. weird.. -chan... on the other hand.. kiddy... so.. -kun ^^ I'm your mate/colleague! ^^

    "Aya"... I've been using this nickname even in person. ^_^ I don't know. It's just the most simple nickname that anyone can pronounce and remember. ^_^

    Actually, I adapted this name from weib kreuz, the main character Fujimiya Aya (Ran) ^^ Aya is a short name and it's catchy. Also, it starts with "A" and it's close to my real name. (not really)

    'nuff said ^^

    baa~ ^_^
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

  3. #51
    ego
    ego is offline
    Newbie ego may be famous one day ego may be famous one day ego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Your Username...

    Well, I'm not ugly-- err see what I mean? But seriously, graffiti is what I do; I tag around my area and I've been using this tag for nearly 8 years or so. I've yet to stop the love.

  4. #52
    Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    393
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Your Username...

    Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun
    *waves* baa~~~

    yeah!!! it's a bummer that good names are wasted on unactive users!! >_<,
    I also wanted to use "Aya" only but I had to add the -kun because the system said it was taken! not fair!!!


    by the way, welcome back mayura-san! any new pics? ^_^ baa~
    *waves back* Arigatou gozaimasu... ^-^ I am back to kick butt, heehee, or trip over. *=*'' Hehee. Yeah i agree, i even tried Mayu and Mayi, they were used to. so I gave up on doing anything else. ^^ I still love it though. So good to see you Aya-chan. ^-^

    Pics? I will send you some soon but I demand twice the pics from you. Heehee. ^-^
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*


  5. #53
    Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    902
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Re: Your Username...

    Quote Originally Posted by *Mayura* View Post
    *waves back* Arigatou gozaimasu... ^-^ I am back to kick butt, heehee, or trip over. *=*'' Hehee. Yeah i agree, i even tried Mayu and Mayi, they were used to. so I gave up on doing anything else. ^^ I still love it though. So good to see you Aya-chan. ^-^

    Pics? I will send you some soon but I demand twice the pics from you. Heehee. ^-^


    Why would you want pics from sheep? I asked from you because I'm not the only one that wanna see~ The AO gallery misses you! XD
    Lolz. I did post some and deleted them ^_^ I dare not leave them there for long. ^^lll baa~~ plus, sheep is hideous and ugly. ^^ wait--- what happen to Shizuka-chan? 0_0 hardly see her here >_<, baa~~!

    bout username: zan'nen desu, Mayura-chan. ^^lll
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

  6. #54
    Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    393
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Your Username...

    Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun
    Why would you want pics from sheep? I asked from you because I'm not the only one that wanna see~ The AO gallery misses you! XD
    Lolz. I did post some and deleted them ^_^ I dare not leave them there for long. ^^lll baa~~ plus, sheep is hideous and ugly. ^^ wait--- what happen to Shizuka-chan? 0_0 hardly see her here >_<, baa~~!

    bout username: zan'nen desu, Mayura-chan. ^^lll [/COLOR]
    Yeah too bad for me. -_-;; but when people talk to me they call me Mayura not *Mayura* so i like it... I gained 10 pounds and Kedar loves plums. Yay. heehee. ^^ I will post my birthday pictures soon and some kinkie photos. hee. ^^ NOO, you are a PURTY girl Aya-chan and AO gallery misses you too. ^^ so if i have to post, you have to post them too. >.<

    Me and Shizuka are in college, we live in dorms and have to use the same computer and I am getting sick already with all the work. It's TOO MUCH!!! She is alive heehehe. ^^ We have too much garbage to clean. -_- i can't wait for the christmas break...
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*


  7. #55
    Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    902
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Re: Your Username...

    Quote Originally Posted by *Mayura* View Post
    Yeah too bad for me. -_-;; but when people talk to me they call me Mayura not *Mayura* so i like it... I gained 10 pounds and Kedar loves plums. Yay. heehee. ^^ I will post my birthday pictures soon and some kinkie photos. hee. ^^ NOO, you are a PURTY girl Aya-chan and AO gallery misses you too. ^^ so if i have to post, you have to post them too. >.<

    Me and Shizuka are in college, we live in dorms and have to use the same computer and I am getting sick already with all the work. It's TOO MUCH!!! She is alive heehehe. ^^ We have too much garbage to clean. -_- i can't wait for the christmas break...

    Lolz.
    If I have the time to be vain, I promise to post some. And delete them soon~! wakaka~!
    Colledge treating both of you wickedly? Oh dear. ^^lll well... welcome to colledge life! XD send my regards to Shizuka-chan, onegaishimasu ^^ *waves* baa~ Ao looks forward for more pics of shizuka-chan and Mayura-chan! XD


    eek.. re-quote~!

    "Aya-kun" ...I actually wanted to just use "Aya" but the system said that this username was already taken. However, I don't see any user with by this name. Must be an unactive user wasting this lovely name! >_<,
    baa!

    Why add "-kun" .. well... -san would make me sound.. weird.. -chan... on the other hand.. kiddy... so.. -kun ^^ I'm your mate/colleague! ^^

    "Aya"... I've been using this nickname even in person. ^_^ I don't know. It's just the most simple nickname that anyone can pronounce and remember. ^_^

    Actually, I adapted this name from weib kreuz, the main character Fujimiya Aya (Ran) ^^ Aya is a short name and it's catchy. Also, it starts with "A" and it's close to my real name. (not really)

    'nuff said ^^

    baa~ ^_^
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

  8. #56
    Otaku royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    231
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Your Username...

    well, i got my username by my friends. i'm the captain of my volleyball team, so i have a nickname, which is royal pain. the cutie was from my guy friends. so i just put them together, royal cutie pain! ^.^


Closed Thread
Page 7 of 119 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Where did you get your username?
    By Priestess Angel in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Mar 22, 2006, 11:22 PM
  2. Google Searching your Username
    By aceman67 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: Mar 21, 2005, 01:18 PM
  3. username change
    By Miroku4444 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Jan 19, 2005, 10:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts