Closed Thread
Page 74 of 119 FirstFirst ... 24 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 84 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Username...

Newbie EternalRain is off to a good start EternalRain's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Username...

I choose mine becuz I absolutely LOVE the RAIN and so I i thought what if the rain was eternal it rained like alot you know!^ ^ So i thought of an eternal rain and thus my username was made!^ ^
    Whoever said sunshine brings forth happiness,Obviously never played in the RAIN!
    Thanks ryomakurosaki for the sig!~

Newbie Lanaura is off to a good start Lanaura's Avatar
    Thanks

I picked my username Lanaura because I really like the word aura and Lan so it won't be just Aura. It was probably chosen already either way.
    If people are going to treat you like a little kid might as well act like one and throw the tv out the hotel window.

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ichigo_X View Post
    i chose mine because ichigo off of bleach is cool. and when he turned half shapeless he was the bomb
    Hum looks like we have a little thing in common with our user name huh Dark Ichigo?

Anyways the reason I chose Ichigo_06 is simple yet difficult, I was going to use just Ichigo but it had been taken so I desided to use Ichigo_06 (simple respnse) anyways Ichigo is my favorite character off of bleach and the _06 represents 2006, which is the year I graduated from highschool. (somewhat difficult response.)
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Newbie BlackSwordsman1 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I chose my username because it resembles my favorite anime character, Gatsu(Guts) from Berserk, who travels the world only known as the Black Swordsman

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Corvus is an archaic term for crow... I like the idea behind crows and the whole idea of them being the harbringer/ prophets of death. (regardless Karas has recently become one of my favorite symbols to represent this idea.)

... and join my rebellion against time.

Newbie TealGreenFrog is off to a good start TealGreenFrog's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you like only crows or the crow family Cordivae, that includes the raven species?

According to this website What is the Difference Between a Raven and a Crow?

It says many commonly refer to ravens and crows as species, both in the genus Corvus all ravens are crows, but crows can be ravens, jays, or magpies.

While ravens and crows have many similarities, there are differences in their appearance, behavior, and habitat.

I have seen a documentary on ravens within this month on PBS. It was really informative.

I have never heard of the Karas anime. Have you seen all the OVAs? By picking your name, I can tell that you really have/are enjoying the anime and the story line.
    I looked up the anime then saw the preview and I definitely want to see it. Thanks!
    TealGreenFrog

"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward." - Kurogane ( RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE)

Newbie TheZorch is off to a good start TheZorch's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Your Username...

Zorch is a nickname I had in college in the Role Player's Guild. I played a cleric in D&D that had an enchanted warhammer that created a loud blast of thunder and lightning when I threw it. Its stuck with me ever since and I've been using it all over the place.
    Final Fantasy XI Info
    Katsuhito - Male Hume Beastmaster/White Mage
    Rank 5 Citizen of Bastok
    Server - Asura

Newbie nickhoge is off to a good start nickhoge's Avatar
    Thanks

hehe, my username is probably the most simple one you might ever see. It's actually my first name and a part of my last name stuck together. The reason I use this username is because I have had it ever since my very first Internet Provider who assigned that username to me automatically.

Pretty boring story then huh

Closed Thread
Page 74 of 119 FirstFirst ... 24 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 84 ... LastLast