Re: Your Username...

hey my username was from
    HunterXHunter I started this name for RPGs now its my AO name
    Heres kurapika

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

Newbie O Castatis Lilium is off to a good start O Castatis Lilium's Avatar
    Thanks

My username is from the Elfin Lied theme song.
    I like the anime, but I really love the theme song. It's in Latin.
    "O Castatis Lilium" means "oh pure lily." I liked the meaning behind it, and I think the theme song went really well with the idea of the anime/manga.

Newbie ninryuu is off to a good start ninryuu's Avatar
    Thanks

not sure if it's correct but mine is divided in "nin" (which i think it means something like ninja) and ryuu (which i heard it means dragon) so in the end i tried to give the meaning of "ninja dragon" don't know if that's correct...
    either way i thought it sounded cool so i keep using it
    Fate is unfair with the pure ones...

Newbie aarathi is off to a good start
    Thanks

My name is Bindu. My user name is aarathi. This was my daughter's name. I love my daughter very much. That is why i select this name as user name.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm . . well I chose Cheza cuz Wolf's Rain has always been a favorite of mine and well my hair used to be hot pink. . .*dont ask, I was in my Gwen Stefani phase* ^_^
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Newbie mesmerized is off to a good start mesmerized's Avatar
    Thanks

...Mesmerized....

This has been my username for many places over the last 2 years of my life. I still use it because I think its kinda cool.

I guess a lot of things can mesmerize us. I know a lot of things mesmerize me...

[current]

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

My user name Scourge was from the game AvP2 I use to play. At that time I really couldnt think of anything of what to call my self and really had it blank for playing online games, chatting or what ever. But then I became really really really good at AvP2 as the Alien Drone/Warrior to the point that I never lost a game to any one and I was also able to beat most hackers. But I still didnt have a name. That was until one day I jumped into a server and once again kicked every ones ass. After the game, a Predator player came up to my and said "Man you were a total scourge here, you just ownd all our asses with out breaking a sweat." And thus the name Scourge stuck through out my time play AvP2 and became the Alien champion for 6 years before I retired a few years ago. I keep the name and always use it in when playing other games, or just as a user chat name because it gives me pride. It also reminds me of how much fun I had playing with my gamer friends in AvP2, and my accomplishments, as well as my tanasity, and my very aggressive nature when it comes to compitions or to things I dont like.

Newbie galganash may be famous one day galganash may be famous one day
    Thanks

Arrow What the story behind your name?

I have many user name used before like;

Knight because i like those warrior wear armors and rive horses but sae to say thier are too many of us like that tittle.
    So, i change into a Dark Knight to become fearfull to the other knight but again many of es think the way I'am..

I also used Rage i got it fron the band of rage against the machines it means anger but like other story goes already owns that tittle.

One day i watch the Batman Series the episode that the is all about Vain that big muscles guy an enemy of batman that i got my user name Galganash when batman search about the project galganash which is vien is an expirmented and i got my atention when the meaning of galganash is named of the Ultimate Warrior.

So I used it for my usernamed And God Blessed I'm the only one in the web that named Galganash..Its very cool right?

What about the story of your named? Shared it to all.....So everybody knows.

Closed Thread
Page 75 of 119 FirstFirst ... 25 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 85 ... LastLast