Closed Thread
Page 81 of 119 FirstFirst ... 31 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 91 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Username...

Newbie Battle With Vader Champion manlock32 may be famous one day manlock32 may be famous one day manlock32's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Username...

I really don't know why i chose mine. i was just trying to make up a random name because all the good names were taken and i couldn't think of anything else. lol thanks for makign me think aobut htis cause now im gonna go change my name
    Instant beast.. Just add water

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manlock32 View Post
    I really don't know why i chose mine. i was just trying to make up a random name because all the good names were taken and i couldn't think of anything else. lol thanks for makign me think aobut htis cause now im gonna go change my name
    I have bad news unfortunatley you can only change your name by authorisation off admins and a few mods i belive, good luck, and be prepared to have a decent reason for changing it.

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

I chose mine because im orgionally from irealnd, and everyone called me the lucky clover when i was younger becase i escasped alot of deadly situations

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    I have bad news unfortunatley you can only change your name by authorisation off admins and a few mods i belive, good luck, and be prepared to have a decent reason for changing it.
    Or through that name changing credits auction or whatsoever ... i don't know if it's happening again or not ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie Seijuro_Kasumi may be famous one day Seijuro_Kasumi may be famous one day Seijuro_Kasumi's Avatar
    Thanks

There are 3 reasons this name came into being:

1. I became enamored with the name Kasumi and thought it fit, many close friends started calling me Kas as well, so it stuck.

2. The Seijuro part came from Hiko Seijuro Rurouni Kenshin, he just awesome...and he knows it. While he isn't my fav char. (Sano luv luv) I think he's great and i had once made a fanfic charrie with my namesake...she was to be Hiko's daughter. (long time ago, i made that)

3. I used to go by Shandi...but for a few reasons the name became dead to me. The friend who gave me that nickname...well we had a falling out (we're okay now though) and i had it when i had a certain relationship with..well someone who belonged to AO too, my ex and we do not speak, so it was time to change.
    Anna & Kas's Frosted mini posties©..... mmmm
    The artist formerly known as Shandi XP

Newbie Aska is off to a good start Aska's Avatar
    Thanks

I chose Aska because i like e´s otherwise
    i love to watch that and aska is a really sweet little girl

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess I'll finally post in here.

I chose this name due to I plan to change my real name TO Aleister Sithis.
    Aleister in memory and honor of Aleister Crowley. He is a hero of mine, especially how he respelt magic into magick, adding a "K".

Sithis (I am aware this IS from Elder Scrolls) really however, young I was a Star Wars fan, and loved the Sith. And randomly this came along then I saw it on Elder Scrolls, ka-bam.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    Or through that name changing credits auction or whatsoever ... i don't know if it's happening again or not ...
    I highely doubt that it will after the new take over and before anyone says (YES I DO NO DB IS STILL AN ADMIN!!!)

but Clover??? Thats a great choice in name, matches two catagories

Closed Thread
Page 81 of 119 FirstFirst ... 31 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 91 ... LastLast