Closed Thread
Page 88 of 119 FirstFirst ... 38 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 98 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Username...

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Username...

I got mine from one of my favorite series of books (not manga, sorry), The Ghatti's Tale trilogy by Gayle Greeno followed by the Ghatten's Gambit stories. The ghatti are cat like creatures on another planet that have the innate psychic ability to be able to ascertain the truth from any human. They blood bond with a human in ghattenhood to form a seeker(as in "of truth") team. The teams travel around the planet in a form of circuit court. My name came from the second set of books because I fell in love with the precocious Main character (a Ghatten).

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    I am not really sure on what the username is, but i do not know wether he will answer my question with some time and effort. I am very interested into unkown usernames i have not heard, and hopefull those kinds of usernames are really something.
    For that username it's just as Haruko said ,and i doubt that person would be back any time soon ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LichGRIFFIN For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Jul 02, 2008)

Newbie Death Winds is off to a good start Death Winds's Avatar
    Living in My own Worlds of my Dreams ....
    Thanks

I chose this name because...........ummmm....maybe because its strong and good ....and i like it ....in the truth i do not know why.... ^'_^;...

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Death Winds View Post
    I chose this name because...........ummmm....maybe because its strong and good ....and i like it ....in the truth i do not know why.... ^_^;...
    your name really strong and i like it ... Ah it has a hard time to find this name right ... and your name really cool .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie azriel is off to a good start
    Thanks

the choosing of my name is actually quite simple. i love angels and azriel happens to be my favorite angel.

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

What brings me to this thread? To put an end to the questions asked to me by other members, some of the people here have doubted that my username is but a cloak hiding a dirtier word encrypted within. My username isn't a blatantly misspelled version of "hentai".

Here's a brief background of my username:

Hantei16 is simply a more "comprehendable" version of Hantei XVI, a villanous character from Legend of the Five Rings. Hantei XVI is perhaps the most tyrannous emperor that has ever ruled in the empire of Rokugan (the fictional empire where the story of L5R is set), he has slaughtered his own family just to claim the throne and slaughtered millions more during his iron-fisted reign. Eventually, his tyrannous reign ended when he and his loyalists were killed by the Imperial Guards that served him.

Having spent centuries of his afterlife in the Spirit Realm with his bodyguard, he is cursed and have been continiously chased by hordes of undying spirits seeking revenge. He made his way back to the mortal realm through the Oblivions' Gate (the very gate that connected the two realms). Having found out that the Hantei bloodline has died out and the seat of the empire is now occupied by a former Ronin he concludes that he should be the rightful Emperor of Rokugan. This led to the war of spirits, where he and his mighty army of spirit and mortal warriors fought against the empire in order to reclaim the throne.

Hantei XVI is also called "The Steel Chrysanthemum", and it was supposed to be the username that i planned to use here. Due to the length of the name and other whatnots i just decided to use the simpler Hantei16 instead.

Newbie ThanatosLoveChain is off to a good start ThanatosLoveChain's Avatar
    Thanks

I chose my username because I'm in the middle of reading Shinigami Lovers....and I really,really love it!*

Newbie han3446 is off to a good start han3446's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm. mine? i got "han" from my name... and "3446" is my ex crush... haiz....
    thatz all... even so.. my username means alot until now... so, im using it.. Almost all my accounts have this username..
    haha.. but i prefer staypee or something with twilight in it...
    ~i am what i am and that's something you can never be~

i wasted my life with anime, manga and games... so what? i dun care~!

Closed Thread
Page 88 of 119 FirstFirst ... 38 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 98 ... LastLast