Closed Thread
Page 89 of 119 FirstFirst ... 39 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 99 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Username...

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Username...

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    For that username it's just as Haruko said ,and i doubt that person would be back any time soon ...
    Well, can you tell me of what i asked after the unkown usernames i am interested in, and it seems you may be right of what you said. I am dearly sorry for that if needed, so my question from before was or it seems it was not really a question but a common one: "Are usernames are really admiring when you meet them for the first time?"

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie bloody rain is off to a good start bloody rain's Avatar
    Thanks

hay hope you accept ma passin here i think ur so right but theres a little point i disagree with u in it whichs the username or nickname u pick shows who you really are an if not so it shows part of ur characteristics and for me i really wanted to use the name
    THE MASTER OF DEATH but it didnt fit
    ive chosen the name bloody rain becauuse from my eyes the whole things look bloody and to show how violent it is ive chosen rain with bloody wich is the only pure thing ive ever loved was the rain to express the betray that ive had and which apears in impuring the rain with blood like wht happend 2 my saul

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, bloody rain you got some talent right there with the created username. I have not heard of a person describe for the passion of how they had in their mind. Also how did this really represent you in your real life? *if i may ask?*

|アスタロス|

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dark1angel For This Useful Post:

bloody rain (Jul 06, 2008)

Thanks

be my guest fisr of all i wana thnk u with all joy in ma heart
    then ill answer u
    for example from ur name i can tell ur lost in the dark and ur strugling with ur both sides cuz u dont know wheather ur good or bad right or wrong and ican tell ur havin so much pain hidden in ur heart
    i hope you reply me
    ow and im as talented as anyone thge defference is wht are u using it for and wheather ur using it or not thnx again
    sionara

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloody rain View Post
    be my guest fisr of all i wana thnk u with all joy in ma heart
    then ill answer u
    for example from ur name i can tell ur lost in the dark and ur strugling with ur both sides cuz u dont know wheather ur good or bad right or wrong and ican tell ur havin so much pain hidden in ur heart
    i hope you reply me
    ow and im as talented as anyone thge defference is wht are u using it for and wheather ur using it or not thnx again
    sionara
    Well, i hope you did replied (jk)... not exactly the right words to use or the statement on what you said so far about mine, because i am not in so much pain only internal not external about it. I did say that your username is really awesome and really new to me, but on mine it was all because of myself, i chose this as my purpose to be someone on who i am not just by what it was only i went for a deeper meaning and poof i did the right thing into being this permanent guy with the username of both dark and light angel type feeling because i am a double sided person with good and bad descisions my friend.

|アスタロス|

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dark1angel For This Useful Post:

bloody rain (Jul 02, 2008)

Thanks

i dono wht to say
    actiolly ive much 2 say at the time but ............
    i liked u when u replied to me ur personality is davestating in a good way
    i wana aska a ques wht would ur reply be if i was names the master of death?????????

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloody rain View Post
    i dono wht to say
    actiolly ive much 2 say at the time but ............
    i liked u when u replied to me ur personality is davestating in a good way
    i wana aska a ques wht would ur reply be if i was names the master of death?????????
    If i were to reply on your that it was *master of death* i would say it would be very common to others unless someone would say that it is not, then i shall either simply follow up to the statement that it is likely to be more of a certain degree of how it would treated. Not pretty sure what i will say about it because i do not rely on death, because i cheated death numerous times before and i cannot say no more about it, since it is a personal effect on me about life and i try to intend to live on it. For furthore more questions about this username you can pm that way i can explain everything about how it is different from others that i am outcasted as an unkown.

|アスタロス|

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dark1angel For This Useful Post:

bloody rain (Jul 06, 2008)

Thanks

u know everytime u seprise me with ur replies ur so full of life and respect and i think iwanted my nick name to be the blood is bleeding
    and for me i apreciate u cuz ur sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo clever an so full of experiences
    thnx
    keep smilling it makes ppl wonder wht ur up to

black 4 darkness red 4 blood and loves for losers

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bloody rain For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Jul 02, 2008)

Closed Thread
Page 89 of 119 FirstFirst ... 39 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 99 ... LastLast