Closed Thread
Page 97 of 119 FirstFirst ... 47 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Username...

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Username...

Having an username can be helpful and also it is for your protection that way people cannot fraud on you. In my honest answer for this again is that a certain usernaname can be creative and also very artistic in many views that shows to other member around the community.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie XXkenshinXX is off to a good start XXkenshinXX's Avatar
    Thanks

I chose XXkenshinXX because of my odd obsesion with the show. Kenshin is like a hero to me even though hes fictional.

When it's all over, will you make me your's?

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

well mine is pretty simple i chose blackrose cuz i loved roses but i never seen them black and i am african american so i thoush hmm blackrose and then 92 for the year i was born in 1992. hence the username was born: blackrose92
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

i chose mine, cause my friends call me Kagome already, i have demons in me, and Tahoshi is Sesshomaru's last name, and i like how it sounds.

Newbie ccamo is off to a good start
    Thanks

i chose mine because my first name is christy. Hence the "c" and then I have a pink camo hat that i like to u get ccamo

Newbie Rinkusu is off to a good start Rinkusu's Avatar
    Thanks

Rinkusu means Lynx, most people at my school always mistake me for a cat, i supposedly act like one...so there for I am Rinkusu

借りな

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i feel like i wanna change my name but i chose mine because i like grimmjow from bleach and that i think he is the coolest person up there

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Having that kind of feeling towards your username affects your daily life if i am not mistaken, or i think it is rather offensive to you guys that truly care about usernames. I do not want to think of the negativity it's just that only if your username can be your true name as an artistic person with beauty.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Closed Thread
Page 97 of 119 FirstFirst ... 47 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 107 ... LastLast