+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Your Username... Whats it mean?

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Username... Whats it mean?

my username.....? i have when i was standard 4...really long time ago..."fiq" is my short name,people used to call me that and i just put an "x" alphabet just to make it more interesting~but,after a few years i look back my name it's kinda lame...hahaha

Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Thanks

my username was the resuot of me playing around with this translator i found on the web XD so in the end in some messed up kinda sense it means somebody who screams inaudible screams =P

Newbie rilakkuma is off to a good start rilakkuma's Avatar
    Thanks

rilakkuma is a combination of the words relax and kuma(the japanese word for bear)im not sure wear i first got the name i just thought it was kinda cute and i liked the sound of it^-^
    ※∞※de nihilo nihil※∞※
    do not conform to this world

Newbie luluxiu is off to a good start
    Thanks

luluxiu
    One of my Chinese friends give it to me , she told me this is the Chinese name of a famous anime character: Lelouch! Tragedy always my favorite style and I can gain more fellings from those anime (manga). In my memories, there are many anime make me cry.Just like the dead of Jiraiya Asuma and Itachi. But those scenery not always very charming because that moment can not stay inside my brain forever, avd the unique one make me cry but also classical is Code Geass!
    At first I never thought that this anime can be a tragedy but a very wise and far sighted one,until the dead of Euphemia,Lelouch always meet many difficult choice. He have to kiiled his family members and best friends even girlfriend just want to give a happy life to his blind sister Nunnally, but finally even his sister started to hate him. He have no choice but paly a evil character and kill himself at last!
    Yes, he lives with tragedy and die with tragedy, no one can understand him. The last weep of Nunnally maks me really sad,Tera Gold but Lelouch give us a forever smile. His dream has come true and he believe Nunnallywill have a happy life. That's enough!

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

My username is just something that randomly popped up in my head XD It was a few years after before I figured out that it MIGHT have had something to do with another name I encountered in this comics called W.I.T.C.H., where the story had a character named "Elyon". I'm not sure on that one, but I still love my username - how it's spelled and how it sounds, wahehehe. Anyways, animeonline is the first and only forum I had even been active in and it is where I first used this username. I've been using this username as my web identity ever since and if anyone encounters this username in any website (except the French ones), chances are that the account belongs to me ^_^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eleonne View Post
    My username is just something that randomly popped up in my head XD It was a few years after before I figured out that it MIGHT have had something to do with another name I encountered in this comics called W.I.T.C.H., where the story had a character named "Elyon". I'm not sure on that one, but I still love my username - how it's spelled and how it sounds, wahehehe. Anyways, animeonline is the first and only forum I had even been active in and it is where I first used this username. I've been using this username as my web identity ever since and if anyone encounters this username in any website (except the French ones), chances are that the account belongs to me ^_^
    You've read the W.I.T.C.H comics? =O wow .and yea there is a character called Elyon , Elyon Brown , cornelia's best friend =D....been a long time havent seen that show xD.
    btw , have you also seen the animated show ?

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

You've read the W.I.T.C.H comics? =O wow .and yea there is a character called Elyon , Elyon Brown , cornelia's best friend =D....been a long time havent seen that show xD.
    btw , have you also seen the animated show ?
    Yep, I did ^_^ Although I was not able to finish the story. I had just been borrow-reading from a friend of mine since my budget couldn't afford the comics XD So when she stopped buying, I stopped reading.

I've only seen the animation once. The experience wasn't as magical or as excellent as when I was reading the comics, so I didn't bother to stay tuned >_< What I loved the most from the comics, though, was the illustrator's sense of fashion! ^__^ The girls had amazing clothes! XD

Elyon was the most interesting character for me from the story, and her name sounded nice. Elyon=Eleonne XD

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eleonne View Post
    Yep, I did ^_^ Although I was not able to finish the story. I had just been borrow-reading from a friend of mine since my budget couldn't afford the comics XD So when she stopped buying, I stopped reading.

I've only seen the animation once. The experience wasn't as magical or as excellent as when I was reading the comics, so I didn't bother to stay tuned >_< What I loved the most from the comics, though, was the illustrator's sense of fashion! ^__^ The girls had amazing clothes! XD

Elyon was the most interesting character for me from the story, and her name sounded nice. Elyon=Eleonne XD
    Really? I thought the animation would have been better =/ i guess I have to check out the comic series now ! i've even seen a set of actual books (not comic ) on sale somewhere . guess i could read those too ! =D
    p.s. Isnt their fashion sense good enough in the animation too ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast