+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Your view on teen pregnancy

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

Your view on teen pregnancy

lately here in this littel hell hole (were i live) i have notised that a lot of young girls are geting pregnant from what it looks like they probabley cant be older than 15 or 16 but still whitsch got me tinking whats your views on teen pregnancy what the **** cant they aford a .25 cent condome or steal one from ther parents

Banned neko nathaniel is off to a good start neko nathaniel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: whats your viues on teen pregnancy

rong rong rong rong and RONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mead if a teen want to have sex thats up to them but be the man and buy a condom u got that

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

My view into this pregnency from teens is totally unprepared for because at age 15-16 wants to get out of high school and it does not bother me one bit even though it is wrong people should talk about it in the first place before having sexual relationships. There should not be hatred about all this stuff try to convince yourself that this game that these teens are playing are going to end up being on their own without any help well except welfare that may end up with. That is how i turn it in my point view.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan man View Post
    lately here in this littel hell hole (were i live) i have notised that a lot of young girls are geting pregnant from what it looks like they probabley cant be older than 15 or 16 but still whitsch got me tinking whats your views on teen pregnancy what the **** cant they aford a .25 cent condome or steal one from ther parents
    The age to begin engaging in sexual activities has gone down over the years. Sexual activity before completion of sexual maturity or at least 50% complete, leads to problems later on down the road some of which that can make preventing pregnancy difficult and or if left untreated can lead to unexpected pregnancies.
    Most people use a hormone supplment (The "Pill") which are in some cases risky, and can be less effective in the long haul, depending on age.

And then there's the lack of education. Yes the age to have sex has gone but the lack of knowledge about sex either hasn't been acquired or was not well understood by many individuals.

And then there's the socio-economic circumstances that canpressure an individual. While I think this is a cop out or a really bad excuse, studies show that in times of duress within an area/community, the population goes up.
    The Bubonic plague
    The Great Depression
    And this current world fiasco crisis/call it whatever you want

So there's a variety of factors.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tula For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Jul 16, 2009)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tula View Post
    The age to begin engaging in sexual activities has gone down over the years. Sexual activity before completion of sexual maturity or at least 50% complete, leads to problems later on down the road some of which that can make preventing pregnancy difficult and or if left untreated can lead to unexpected pregnancies.
    Most people use a hormone supplment (The "Pill") which are in some cases risky, and can be less effective in the long haul, depending on age.

And then there's the lack of education. Yes the age to have sex has gone but the lack of knowledge about sex either hasn't been acquired or was not well understood by many individuals.

And then there's the socio-economic circumstances that canpressure an individual. While I think this is a cop out or a really bad excuse, studies show that in times of duress within an area/community, the population goes up.
    The Bubonic plague
    The Great Depression
    And this current world fiasco crisis/call it whatever you want

So there's a variety of factors.
    That is a good response into what you had mentioned and i wanted to add little bit more into what i wrotee there is also studies that if there was a controlled environment where every single teen would not have sex and later everything will be the same but it will lead somewhat kinda of communism which i really dislike strongly in my point of view.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    That is a good response into what you had mentioned and i wanted to add little bit more into what i wrotee there is also studies that if there was a controlled environment where every single teen would not have sex and later everything will be the same but it will lead somewhat kinda of communism which i really dislike strongly in my point of view.
    Sexual intimacies are necessary for the survival of the species not the survival of the individual.
    But if you take one teen (from either gender) isolate them from other people then yeah . . . I imagine there wouldn't be any sex happening. . . .
    But if you mean one teen boy and one teen girl . . . . not having sex with one another. . . . . there's a ton of things that go into deciding that. Most of the reasons are still being decided, and two of which are a result of hormones.

Once individuals reach an age where they begin to form non- same sex groups, the occurrence or rate of sexual encounters/experiences goes up.
    The dynamics of this phenomena has yet to be quantified at the biological level. But from what I'm understanding, gender/ethniticty, and where you live impacts how often you will be targetted for this sort of thing and how often you will engage in these activities.
    Again. This something I think is basically a cop out to explain why you did something stupid or extrememly unnecessary.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

This reminds me of my dear old friend Brandy, she was like 15 years old lived a troubled life, slept with some guy because she wanted to get it over with and wanted to grow up fast. As far as teen pregnancy, some teens are looking for attention for example my old friend Ashley (she got pregnant at 16). And the fact that most teens are careless.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Newbie MarxMayhem is off to a good start
    Thanks

Teen pregnancy: That's what you get for being impatient, little girl.

LOL Someone should make a motivational pic of that. XD

Anyway, for me, if you wanted to do it, it's karma. If you got raped (let's be mature here, people) and it resulted to that, then it's a different story.

Photoshop GFX maker, artist, indoor lover, gamer, wannabe gamer in some titles! XD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast