+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Your view on teen pregnancy

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your view on teen pregnancy

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan man View Post
    anser me this whats more emberasing asking/purchasing a condom or walking whit a kid for the rest of your life
    well i can answer that question for you it would be neither in my point of view and also i would not have child if my girlfriend approves or she is ready to have kid. Right now i dont' think it is emberrasing to purchase a condom or ask for one just simply try to talk to each other from your relationship.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Banned Original White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tula View Post
    Let me reiterate:
    We should probably have all the nations of the world get together and depending on the size of each nation, 1 female per every 5,000 people (men and women) should be given a time slot for when they can get pregnant.
    Oh, I think that's a wonderful idea! We should also have the government system of each country come up with a certain grocery shopping time slot, an eating time slot, a working time slot, a playing time slot..

I'm not taking a stab at your genius plan, but I'm not so hot with government regulations. I'm a free bird, so to speak. And to think that one day we might actually have time slots of when to procreate.. I mean that's going a little overboard, don't you think? Not long after that it will be with whom, and when and where.. like wth!

Do you see?

anser me this whats more emberasing asking/purchasing a condom or walking whit a kid at age 15-17
    Dude, are you serious?

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    I don't think this whole teen pregnancy is that big of a deal to me that is my own personal opinion but i just can't bare young teens having kids at an early age and wont ' be able to stay in school, so now they're making this big excuse to miss out school and having a diploma in their hands after graduation date.
    Spoken like a true male.

Given the hormones and erratic changes in them when a woman becomes pregnant, it’s not always feasible for them to continue with their daily or regular activities like going to school. Being pregnant isn’t like getting a period and using that as an excuse to get out of gym. We’re talking about a perpetual state of parasitism that lasts for 9 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Original White Wolf View Post
    My view on teen pregnancy is simply this:

If you are going to do it, you better be mentally and emotionally stable and ready to accept any consequences that come along with [I]it/I].

If a certain something decides to show up, don't try to get rid of it through abortion.

You better have money in the bank and a good head on your shoulders if you or your girlfriend do get pregnant.

Don't cry like a little baby when you find out. You made the decision to have sex. Suck it up and be a parent. Your fault.

It's a gift from God. Enjoy.
    Spoken like a true Christian hypocrite.

The right to choose who can and cannot become a parent based on mental stability and or capacity is not something you, me, or any other person, government can lawfully decide.

Moving on, not everyone that has sex or wants to have sex should be a parent. Abortion is a perfectly legal option in many places for people. Sure some people abuse that alternative but in lots of instances it may very well be the best solution.

anser me this whats more emberasing asking/purchasing a condom or walking whit a kid at age 15-17
    Spoken like Trojan man. (you are a one of a kind poster)
    According to research studies conducted, it is pretty damn embarrassing for some teenagers to buy condoms. And in some places it’s almost pretty darn impossible.
    According to that one person in this thread, apparently being pregnant or having a kid as a teenager is pretty embarrassing and ruins your public image. Can’t forget the public image.

Oh, I think that's a wonderful idea! We should also have the government system of each country come up with a certain grocery shopping time slot, an eating time slot, a working time slot, a playing time slot..

I'm not taking a stab at your genius plan, but I'm not so hot with government regulations. I'm a free bird, so to speak. And to think that one day we might actually have time slots of when to procreate.. I mean that's going a little overboard, don't you think?
    Spoken like someone I can match sarcastic wit with. Finally.

But seriously, governments try to regulate just about everything else. Look at China. The anniversary of the incident of Tiananmen Square is known by how many people of Chinese descent living in China? Their government has the power to block all websites and networks through which people in China can obtain information about it. That’s pretty damn powerful and scary.
    The Chinese government has also put a cap on the number of children born into a household.
    As far as I’m concerned it’s the perfect multi leader dictatorship.

Do I think they have the right idea? Well . . yeah. But they haven’t perfected it.

And turning this post back onto more on post ideas. . .
    If governments all over the world could control their constituents to the extent China has gone to we could also come pretty close to determining when a person can get pregnant by making sure the opportunities to get pregnant never present themselves.

But this is really improbable and very likely to lead an actual hell on earth . . . so . . let’s disregard this idea.

Not long after that it will be with whom, and when and where.. like wth!

Do you see?
    There are so many things I want to respond to this with. And none of them are appropriate. I must reread the rules for this forum and see how much . . . . I can get away with

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tula For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Aug 05, 2009)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5