+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: YouTube: The Beginning of the End...

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

Re: YouTube: The Beginning of the End...

Poor Google, poor people with vid. to share, but mostly, POOR youtube . . . ~.~ think of that amount! It's insane!

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

GUYS! Stop freaking out. Google will more than likely pay Viacom the Billion dollars in a check. They make twice that. They're not going to let something like YouTube which make a lot of money believe it or not go away.

Deoda: They bought it because it would boost their profits why because people love to watch videos on the internet for free. And YouTube gets a lot of clicks. And clicks are what get websites money. ^__^...sometimes. >_>

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: YouTube: The Beginning of the End...

I hope youtube stays! I like most of the videos,but some are just dumb. And I hate it when they get rid of shows I liked! Like Daria that got rid that and Kenan & Kel.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

this should not happened if those greedy google people didn't bought youtube!! when it did happened i knew that sometime this is going to happened...@#$%^!!! i loved youtube...^&(*^&^!!!
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Descended From Darkness View Post
    GUYS! Stop freaking out. Google will more than likely pay Viacom the Billion dollars in a check. They make twice that. They're not going to let something like YouTube which make a lot of money believe it or not go away.

Deoda: They bought it because it would boost their profits why because people love to watch videos on the internet for free. And YouTube gets a lot of clicks. And clicks are what get websites money. ^__^...sometimes. >_>
    yes, but once most of the copyright material goes, so goes a lot of the viewers, >.<. And if they continue with the copyright, it will get shut down for sure. Lose lose situation, but w/e.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

I highly doubt youtube is going away just because Viacom is sueing them. Alot of companies sue each other often but you don't see them dissappearing. Knowing Viacom they just want a piece of the pie and will come to some kind of agreement with Google. Threats with law suits are a good way to make cheaper deals with rivals hehe.

Plus a bunch of companies already have agreements with Google so why hasn't Viacom done the same?

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

A court could always force a site to close due to the copyright infringement and other violations, it's not the money issue. Unless I'm wrong here, in which case feel free to correct me, lol.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    Hell, all they have to do is have staffs okay whether a clip goes up before one can upload it.
    Do you have any idea how many videos get uploaded to Youtube HOURLY? Enabling an approval queue would be too daunting a task even for a moderator task force in the hundreds.

Youtube is where it's at because it doesn't have an approval queue.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast