+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Zodiac

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Zodiac

Quote Originally Posted by desxms View Post
    Scorpios are the most respected in that it is the sign of the Governor.

The rat is always the first to anything in that they are the leader of the Chinese zodiac since they are cunning and swift. They are bargain hunters, devoted to family, like children, sociable, quick witted passionate, capable of deep emotion beneath a cool exterior, nervous energy, bite off more than they can chew, loyal to friends and opportunistic
    wow thats pretty cool thanks for the info
    you know your signs really well
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HolderOfTheDarkChalice For This Useful Post:

desxms (Jun 05, 2009)

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

The description for me being an Aquarius is very accurate. Very logica and mental and are very open minded and seem cold hearted, indeed I have been called cold hearted before. How ever they have a temper which I indeed have. I do make friends easily or they find me easy to aproach but I always do judge if they are worth my time.
    I am EXSTREAMLY loyal as it says, expecialy to a lover which I had experianced my self and I found my self determind to give everything I have for that person.
    I can and do hold a grudge depending on what the person did.
    Also, I do tend to be a loner more then I should.

As for the description of being the Rabbit, it says I am timid and non confruntational which can be true to some exstent. True I am not a fighter and do prefure to play the roll of the diplomat. And I like to usually lay back and chill.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

desxms (Jun 05, 2009)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a Cancer. If I was born a day or two later, I'd have been a Leo. So, I'm pretty much on the cusp. ^_^

Cancer is ruled by the Moon. This zodiac sign is ruled by emotions. Cancer is a Cardinal water sign. The world is a scary place for Cancer, they are emotionally vulnerable and sensitive. When a Cancer's world gets too hot to handle, they need a safe house, food, warmth, family and lots of hugs. The polarity is Yin, feminine and negative. Cancer is symbolized by the crab. Your ruling planet is the Moon and you element is water. Cancer is known as the peacemaker of the zodiac. You have a lot of patience and understanding of others. You hate to see pain and suffering in others. You love to nurture and help others, but you hide your own feelings in an effort to avoid conflict.
    Crazy thing is that I found this bit of info as well:

Physically, individuals born under the sign of Cancer supposedly tend to have smallish shoulders, small feet, slender limbs, modest curves, (if female) thin light hair, bright 'trusting,' eyes, small fingers, a round face, a broad forehead. They are thought to be of very variable height.
    I'm UBER Skinny, LOL.

Also, my son and his mother are Cancers. All of our birthdays are 6 days apart from one another--my son's being right in the middle! ^_^

6. The Following User Says Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

desxms (Jun 05, 2009)

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    The description for me being an Aquarius is very accurate. Very logica and mental and are very open minded and seem cold hearted, indeed I have been called cold hearted before. How ever they have a temper which I indeed have. I do make friends easily or they find me easy to aproach but I always do judge if they are worth my time.
    I am EXSTREAMLY loyal as it says, expecialy to a lover which I had experianced my self and I found my self determind to give everything I have for that person.
    I can and do hold a grudge depending on what the person did.
    Also, I do tend to be a loner more then I should.

As for the description of being the Rabbit, it says I am timid and non confruntational which can be true to some exstent. True I am not a fighter and do prefure to play the roll of the diplomat. And I like to usually lay back and chill.
    Aquarius is the sweetheart of the Zodiac. The water bearer and truth seeker. Controversial but never a dull moment. Leo is your opposite.

My first date was with an Aquarius Tiger. He was a real perv. lol. My sister's first husband was an Aquarius Dog. Gambled to death. lol.

My dad is a rabbit, calm, tells what they think people want to hear. diplomat, self assured, don't like space invaded, good communication skills, counselors, stay away from limelight, enjoys the finer things in life. They appear to be daydreaming but in reality planning their next strategy.

They also multiply!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I am an Aquarius and a Rabbit, as you pointed out Aquarius can be a bit of a perv, combind with the Rabbit also being a multiplier... Is this a forshadowing that I will have meny kids?
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Well I am an Aquarius and a Rabbit, as you pointed out Aquarius can be a bit of a perv, combind with the Rabbit also being a multiplier... Is this a forshadowing that I will have meny kids?
    Well my dad is an Aries Rabbit... he had five kids!

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a Gemini and a Tiger. So grr.

As a Gemini, you possess an amazing ability to see dualities -- the pros and cons of situations as change approaches -- and to quickly and efficiently think them through before making any decisions. In 2009, you dare to look deeply into your desires, regenerate self-awareness and recognize psychological ambiguities. This will bring balance into your home and family life. Pay attention to the details as you bring your inner and outer life into harmony. And be sure to enjoy the changes occurring within you!

As you come to terms with yourself, you are able to see a more fulfilling purpose in life, and your field of experience broadens. Focus on matters that affect you most deeply and, like magic, your life will become easier and things will seem to take care of themselves. You have all the necessary resources and motivation to make tangible changes and achieve results this year.

Toward the end of the year, you'll have time to enjoy yourself, and to bask in a great sense of accomplishment. With the expansive and idealistic energy flowing throughout 2009, Gemini is very comfortable in this age of new awareness and high-mindedness.

I guess its better than being a pervert with lots of kids! :P lol

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

my normal zodiac simbole is aries
    my chinese zodiac simbole is the snake

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast