+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Zodiac

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Zodiac

My sign is libra: Organized, in control and fair-minded. Yeah right, who am I kidding.

The Dog is my chinese zodiac symbol: Dogs are loyal, faithful and honest and always stick to their firm codes of ethics. However, this Sign has trouble trusting others. This is much more close.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Personality
    Occupying the 3rd position on the Chinese Zodiac, the Tiger symbolizes such character traits as bravery, competitiveness and unpredictability. Tigers love to be challenged and will accept any challenge if it means protecting a loved one or protecting their honor. They don’t worry about the outcome because they know they’ll always land on their feet. Don’t let their calm appearance fool you though; Tigers will pounce when they feel it’s necessary.

Born to lead, Tigers can be stubborn if they realize they’re not in charge. They have a slight tendency to be selfish but overall, Tigers are extremely generous. They’re very intelligent and they’re always on alert. Tigers are very charming and are well-liked by others. They are not motivated by money or power.

Health
    As they do their enemies, Tigers have a tendency to pounce on their work. Afterwards, they’re left feeling exhausted. Although they’ll soon bounce right back, over time this approach can cause problems with their health. Tigers need to develop a more balanced approach to life so they can utilize their energy more efficiently.

Career
    Tigers have a continual need to be challenged which may explain why they jump from job to job. This isn’t necessarily a problem because they’re smart and able to quickly master new subjects. The best jobs for Tigers are those that will lead them towards positions of leadership. Some suitable careers for Tigers include: advertising agent, office manager, travel agent, actor, writer, artist, pilot, flight attendant, musician, comedian and chauffeur.

Relationships
    Creative in their passion, Tigers will never bore their partners. They’re expressive, polite and trustworthy, but watch out. Tigers tend to dominate their relationships. This tendency is instinctive and when monitored closely, such behavior can be kept under control. Partners need to be equally active to keep up with the Tiger’s sense of adventure.

Fire Tiger – Years 1926 and 1986
    Expressive, vibrant and a bit eccentric, Fire Tigers are always looking at the positive side of every situation. Because they’re able to generate excitement in others, they’re considered excellent leaders. When Fire Tigers speak, others listen – and do what they’re told!

Compatibility
    Tigers are compatible with a Dog and a Horse and are incompatible with a Goat and an Ox.

Thats funny because my best friend and my ex were both Ox's.

This is everything about the Tiger that portrays my personality.

They will listen sincerely to the advice you give, and then do exactly as they please. Since they have a lot of spunk, no matter how down and out they get,they never give up. They can always start over again.

People born during the year of the Tiger have super egos. Tread lightly and don't hurt their feelings. They may never forgive you! Tigers are romantic, passionate, and playful. They are also extremely jealous and possessive. If they do not learn to control their emotions, they could cause themselves much trouble.The lives of Tigers are full of emotional situations, but they love it that way. They love life and want to live it to the fullest. Optimistic, Tigers always bounce back for new and fresh challenges. They are intense individuals, especially when upset and angry, but Tigers are famous for their ability in influencing others and swaying crowds.Tigers are so daring that they acquire many admirers. Those who disapprove of what Tigers do still will secretly admire Tigers for their actions.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zev For This Useful Post:

desxms (Jun 07, 2009)

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Something to keep in mind with horoscopes, because of the wobble of the earth axis as it orbits the sun, the celestial sphere will slowly shift around the skies, completing a 360 degree rotation in roughly a 26,000 year cycle. Since the horoscope charts were first put to print, the skies have shifted so that the charts are now off by over a week. (so that if you think you were born under constellation X, it may actually be constellation y) because the horoscope charts have never been updated...

Precession (astronomy) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Zodiac - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie Francis is off to a good start Francis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Something to keep in mind with horoscopes, because of the wobble of the earth axis as it orbits the sun, the celestial sphere will slowly shift around the skies, completing a 360 degree rotation in roughly a 26,000 year cycle. Since the horoscope charts were first put to print, the skies have shifted so that the charts are now off by over a week. (so that if you think you were born under constellation X, it may actually be constellation y) because the horoscope charts have never been updated...

Precession (astronomy) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Zodiac - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    That should make life pretty much dad-gummed unpredictable regardless of what your horoscope says, Chinese or Western. Hey, even the New York Times ran an article about the uncertainty of astrological predictions almost four years ago.

Oh well, despite being a Cancer(ous?) rabbit, I enjoy living one day at a time anyways, though I read what my horoscope says just for kicks. Y'know, just to check whether by the end of the day things turn out the way they said it would.
    If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?

Sig courtesy of kittypurrrrfect

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine is Scorpio,and they are ..

(The Sun is in Scorpio from approximately October 23 to November 21, depending on the year.)

Scorpios are known for their intensity. They are determined folk that absolutely throw themselves into whatever they do but getting them to commit to something is rarely an easy task.
    Also,afraid of getting their hands dirty. The darker side of life intrigues them, and they're always ready to investigate.and they never simply give up.
    and I know these two also, Scorpio Greatest Strength is that Your passion about your feelings and Scorpio Possible Weakness Is Need for secrecy can be isolating ..

Foolish beating

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a Virgo.
    And I'm a dragon.

Apparently the two combined mean I'm the either the most scatter brained, creative, person or I'm the most goal oriented person that'll apologize for stepping on your toes.

Otaku kittypurrrrfect is off to a good start kittypurrrrfect's Avatar
    Thanks

Im a Cancer: Emotional and loving,Intuitive and imaginative,Shrewd and cautious,Protective and sympathetic <3 lol which fits me well i think
    I'm also a rabbit: calm, gentle, loving,ambitious and intuitive <3 lol again with the Intuitive >.> i am so not that lol...
    I'm compatible with Sheep, Dog, Pig lol >.> which is odd cause i don't get along at all with my mother-in law and her sign is a pig...
    oh and
    Physically, individuals born under the sign of Cancer supposedly tend to have smallish shoulders, small feet, slender limbs, modest curves, (if female) thin light hair, bright 'trusting,' eyes, small fingers, a round face, a broad forehead. They are thought to be of very variable height.
    I am so not any of those XD i admit im on the thicker side...not some toothpick or something lol

~Kawai Neko~ かわいネコ

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

Gemini
    you possess an amazing ability to see dualities -- the pros and cons of situations as change approaches -- and to quickly and efficiently think them through before making any decisions.

i tend to be the more risk taker of the two

chinese zodiac
    snake= are deep, They say little and possess great wisdom. They never have to worry about money; they are financially fortunate. Snake people are often quite vain, selfish, and a bit stingy. Yet they have tremendous sympathy for others and try to help those less fortunate.
    Snake people tend to overdo, since they have doubts about other people's judgment and prefer to rely on themselves. Although calm on the surface, they are intense and passionate. Snake people are usually good-looking and sometimes have marital problems because they are fickle. They are most compatible with the Ox and Rooster.

i dont know if anyone else goes by the native amercian zodiac but i figured i put this up as well since it goes along with the zodiacs

Native american
    Deer=This Native American animal symbol is the daydreamer of the North American Indian zodiac.
    The Deer is encouraging, active and sharp minded. With a great sense of humor, the Deer has the ability to get a laugh out of just about anyone. In a conversation the Deer can hold his/her own. This combined with the Deer's quick wit make them a welcome guest at any party.The Deer is always aware of his/her environment, and even more aware of his/her looks, can be a bit self-centered. But, the ego is overlooked because of his/her warmth and pleasant nature.

Good Times
    In a positive situation the Deer's active nature and bright personality are seen even more.He/she is a source of inspiration in any relationship.

Bad Times
    In a negative situation the Deer can be self absorbed, have mood swings, be demanding, lazy, and untrustworthy.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast