+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Zombie Apocalypse

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Zombie Apocalypse

i think as long as you where to cook food properly, it shoud kill the culprit of the zombie infection. if you are worried,cook the food, then feed it to an animal like a dog or cat, but only some of it. if after a time the animal is ok, then eat the rest of it. when your animal becomes a zombie, kill it and incenerate it.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun View Post
    But it's anytime better than living on land.. <x_x>
    I can't imagine running away from zombies on foot.
    Besides... If the marine nutrients are so contaminated, what makes anyone think that the food on land is any better? <T_T>
    lol i know what you mean but thats why you get caned or packeged food. More so caned because they will last longer and are eaiser to take care.

Made by me.

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

What's to worry? <.__.>{?]
    You can always go fishing. The ocean is rich with marine food! <*^v^>/~

@Tetsanosuke Kirikami
    Then, play a sniper game. Or pour oil in the ocean and burn them all~ (Laughs)

Hmm.. I think it'll be good to go to an isolated island for cover since there are no humans or any civilizations... <.__.>{?]
    Make sure your island has food and fresh water, cover for your boat, yet not too much land to scan the coast for. Zombies can go as deep into the ocean where the pressure wont destroy their brains.

I doubt the zombies can follow you that far out into the ocean. <.__.>
    And despite how much people are polluting the sea, we still eat food from there.
    I'm sure that the marine creatures has this instinct to hide in the depth of the ocean when the surface is screwed up. <@_@> *is confused by own words*

Come to think about it.. What is the birds starts to mutate and attack from the sky?
    D.O.O.M. <x_x>lll

Red: They could, as long as they don't get their brains crushed by the pressure.
    Orange: That also depends on the 'infection' itself. The zombie survival guide states that only humans are affected by the Solanum strain.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanofdeath View Post
    Ok zombies cant swim but i think that sharks would attack them and also the fish can swim by them there a also crok, and whales and they could follow you cause they dont need to breath.
    Crocodiles and Sharks wouldn't go near them, and wouldn't attempt to fight unless they were cornered. According to the guide, animals have a nature instinct or sense to avoid those infected. Even if a shark ate a zombie, it would only be killed by the infection and wouldn't turn.

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Titanofdeath View Post
    Ok zombies cant swim but i think that sharks would attack them and also the fish can swim by them there a also crok, and whales and they could follow you cause they dont need to breath.
    Yes sharks, and other predators, would most likely scavenge the zombies (as most predators do), but would they contract the disease? We don' know. Cross species infections have been known ta happen, but often they r rare. So we wouldn' exactly know if such a disease would, but let's go for the worst case scenario, if Aya-kun were onna cruise ship; it would be safe ta assume that she would be safe for a time; 'cause no predators could reach her. However if the infection could spread that far and that wide, her time ta remain alive would b very limited. For she would have ta, eventually, eat the marine life (and thus riskin' infection) or starve ta death.

@Aya-kun-- A cruise ship idea would be like the island idea, except that u would have more area ta cover ta make sure that there r no zombies already on-board. Plus, like wit the island, if there r any then essentially u would b trapped. It would b better ta try ta not isolate urself so that u have a means of escape. The only way that somethin' like that would work is if the ship, island, etc. were completely devoid of any humans at the time the infection started. But still a cruise would b nice.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

<x_x> Sheep is getting all the bashings... *Tears*
    All right. I get. Cruising on the ocean is just a temporary way of surviving. <T_T>

Then again, you can always move the ship back to land (to warehouses/ship port) and get your supplies of food... And then return to the ship and sail away~! \<^v^>/

I want to add one more supplement: Use a military ship to sail. That way, you have lots of weapons and a helicopter (or air craft). In case the ship gets damaged or anything... <^-^>lll Take a flight else where...
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    Yes sharks, and other predators, would most likely scavenge the zombies (as most predators do), but would they contract the disease? We don' know. Cross species infections have been known ta happen, but often they r rare. So we wouldn' exactly know if such a disease would, but let's go for the worst case scenario, if Aya-kun were onna cruise ship; it would be safe ta assume that she would be safe for a time; 'cause no predators could reach her. However if the infection could spread that far and that wide, her time ta remain alive would b very limited. For she would have ta, eventually, eat the marine life (and thus riskin' infection) or starve ta death.

@Aya-kun-- A cruise ship idea would be like the island idea, except that u would have more area ta cover ta make sure that there r no zombies already on-board. Plus, like wit the island, if there r any then essentially u would b trapped. It would b better ta try ta not isolate urself so that u have a means of escape. The only way that somethin' like that would work is if the ship, island, etc. were completely devoid of any humans at the time the infection started. But still a cruise would b nice.
    Do they really need to contract it? As long as they are just a carrier of it would make potintiel problems.....sometimes i wish zombies were real. Need some more excitment in life

Made by me.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

well, it does depend on the kind of outbreak. perhaps a virus would surface that only affects humans, or maybe even not a virus at all. in any war, you need to know your enemy

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    well, it does depend on the kind of outbreak. perhaps a virus would surface that only affects humans, or maybe even not a virus at all. in any war, you need to know your enemy

Exactly.

Anyone who has read or researched as well as tested things about the bush would know generally how they'd go about things.

I read the Zombie survival guide 5 times just about. I think I have enough reference to take on any zombie like situation a bit better then those who haven't.

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast