+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Zombie Apocalypse

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Zombie Apocalypse

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    Ever since we watched Dawn of the Dead, my friends and I have argued about how best to survive a zombie apocalypse. I decided to ask the lot of you what you would do if zombies were taking over the world, one infectious bite at a time.

~ What would you bring?
    ~ What sort of protection would you have?
    ~ Where would you go?
    ~ Whom would you go out of your way to protect?

Just a few ideas to get the conversation rolling.
    Man, I've been thinkning this over for some time now. It's really the inevitable fate, so you gotta be prepared and be one of the luckies that doesn't get killed off before taking a few dirtbags with ya Call it paranoia if you wish, or perhaps just an overly watched Red vs. Blue video

But anyways, I'd do some pretty simple stuff. I, actually having a few will sum it up for the plans but in one sentence or "-"

-What would I Bring? I would bring more than likely a sword or some other handheld weapon without the use of ammo. For where I go ammo would be scarce and therefore need something else. Plus, if you were to decapitate a zombie that couldn't bite you...right?

-What sort of protection would you have? Besides my blade, I'd try to have some sort of obstacle to where I was going, such as cars or even buildings blocking the way to my "hideout." Zombies aren't exactly "bright" creatures, and most likely have no force being dead and all.

-Where would you go? Possibly my MOST IMPORTANT part of the entire plan. My idea was, using cars or other thing, build a wall around a giant, non-infested shopping mall/Grocery Store. That way, I could survive off of all the food there and not starve to death. Even if any zombies were to come in, I'd be able to notice near instantly due to security cameras and easily dispatch them. A second part to this is taken that if the place becomes too overrun, I hit the fire alarm and run the hell out!! I could then go to another shopping mall/Grocery store and repeat the process. Also along the way killing an innocent bystander would tempararily distract the flesh-eaters. Brilliant.

-Whom would you go out of your way to protect? EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF! No more questions asked.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    Do they really need to contract it? As long as they are just a carrier of it would make potintiel problems.....sometimes i wish zombies were real. Need some more excitment in life
    Yes that's true, I reference (again) the Black Plague; the fleas on the rats were "carriers" for the disease and were not infected wit it, unlike the rats and humans that they fed upon. I had made that point earlier in this thread, that cross-species infection doesn' necessarily haveta occur for a disease ta spread from that species ta another if that species is a carrier for the disease.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

the ZSG does have a good point [im not going to say that solanium is the official cause of zombification] but most animals, methinks, would not eat a zombified thing. if they run away from hurricanes, volcanoes, earthquakes, or what have you, i think most would have the capacity to avoid a walking corpse as yum yums.

you also must remember, that a normal human can only go down as far as about 200 feet underwater before extreme danger of deing killed. id say that by 20 more feet, you are 100% dead, your torso compressed, ribs puncturing you organs, ans such. but by 400-ish feet, id say bones start cracking, and although may not crush the skull, seriously hamper the travel of a zombie. even if a zombie washed up on shore, at the depth of possibly only 180 feet, its eyes would be pretty much wiped out, along with other things that make the zombie more dangerous. so you could just walk around and bash it on the head with a big stick. hell, like a big walking piniata

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    the ZSG does have a good point [im not going to say that solanium is the official cause of zombification] but most animals, methinks, would not eat a zombified thing. if they run away from hurricanes, volcanoes, earthquakes, or what have you, i think most would have the capacity to avoid a walking corpse as yum yums.

you also must remember, that a normal human can only go down as far as about 200 feet underwater before extreme danger of deing killed. id say that by 20 more feet, you are 100% dead, your torso compressed, ribs puncturing you organs, ans such. but by 400-ish feet, id say bones start cracking, and although may not crush the skull, seriously hamper the travel of a zombie. even if a zombie washed up on shore, at the depth of possibly only 180 feet, its eyes would be pretty much wiped out, along with other things that make the zombie more dangerous. so you could just walk around and bash it on the head with a big stick. hell, like a big walking piniata
    But animals avoid those because they are natural disasters. I don't think they have the natural instincts to avoid a walking corpse. Espeacilly scavengers that would smell a walking dinner.

Made by me.

Thanks

tuche, yet i feel compelled to wonder weither or not they would notice that somethings a bit off...

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    tuche, yet i feel compelled to wonder weither or not they would notice that somethings a bit off...
    That depends, some animals r scavengers by nature and somethin' like a corpse is like ringin' a dinnerbell. That could very well lead ta possible cross-species contamination.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Zombie apocalypse? I remember something in a Ctrl Alt Del comic that they hate peanut butter... I think it's cause it's so thick, and uh... you know, pasty? In the case of a zombie apocalypse, I'd coat myself in peanut butter and stick peanut-butter scented airfreshners in my clothing. if that doesn't work, I'm just gonna get a gun for the easy way out... As in blasting zombie brains out with a semi-automatic pistol or something.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Thanks

....peanut butter? never heart that one before, but at least you wont get scurvy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast