Zombie Survival Guide.

Read it, learn it, live it.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Newbie yokis12345 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Zombie Apocalypse

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    First i would be strapped up with the best guns and destructive weapons i could get my hands on, i then would form a group of no more than 25 people (all with weapons as well, and know how to use them), i would find the most secure building with food and a good supply of water. I from there i would try to contact anyone alive with a plane and fly to the least infected country and try to get their leader to use their army and destroy the undead with nucs!
    no offence but i think you would be one of the first groups to be demolished. with so many people in a group it would be hard to move around and function without being noticed.

i would have a wooden sword probally, and have a small group of about 5 people who i know could be of good use to me and let them pick what they wanted to use. with a smaller more elite group it would be easier to communicate and it would be better to have a small variety of weapons and stuff. lol but i liked yours actually

Otaku Marcus Fenix is off to a good start Marcus Fenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Zombie Apocalypse

Me...I'm right now working on the desingns for the CMC-300 level powered combat armor. It can be done, just gonna be a pain in the ass. Build a couple of those, give em' swords, and machinguns, give one a little bit more bulk and a flamethower, and take on the horde.

BOOM BITCH!!
    We gotta make our choices...because in the end we are who we choose to be.

Because choice is the only real freedom any of us have.

Newbie bluewolf is off to a good start bluewolf's Avatar
    Thanks

"Zombie Apocalypse Guide" should deffinately be read by everyone.

Realistically what I would do is on my way out to the boonies I'd stock up on food, weapons/ammunition, books, music, batteries, matches, hatchet, sewing thread, candles, shoes, fishing equpment, and basically anything else you could think of that would be need to survive on your own. I at least know of one house that's abandonded where I'm going, so stay there until I can find a bigger and better abandonded home (the house that start at isn't all that sturdy). I'd only take my oldest brother and fiance, We all share a place so the chances of us being together already would be very high, and our 3 pets.
    I suppose Santa Claus doesn't go around delivering semi-automatics, extra mags, and cans of tear gas.

Otaku Marcus Fenix is off to a good start Marcus Fenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, the way I'd go about it: The CMC is built around a chasis and Kelvar padding on the inside. We've decided to start pulling servos from vehicle motors and repurposing them for the suits. We've also got the Armor Plating in the works, as well as what type of gun to carry.

It'll be powered by two car or truck batteries, which shouled provide about 12-15 hours of power.

Should...
    We gotta make our choices...because in the end we are who we choose to be.

Because choice is the only real freedom any of us have.

Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow. the same thing happened to me and my bro , when we watched dawn of the dead . o_o we came up with a zombie-survival-plan too ! .
    this is what we planned
    we have a locked door in our house .(Its locked coz its useless, it just leads to drain pipes and stuff ) so we thoguht , we'll take a UnDeRgRoUnD route! through thedrain pipe system ( ofcourse we brougt along the city map or something ) as for food *Sigh* i guess cheetos , oreos and other "portable snacks" would have to do .
    my bro thoguht of this awesome weapon (besides the guns ) it was like we could unplug our small salon car's battery and then keep the terminals in our hand or something ( i forgot the specific details ) and then when a zombie appears , zam! instant mega voltage shock .!!!
    but we got stuck to how the heck would we go down and get the battery , if the zombies were already down there . ? >_>

boyblue is off to a good start
    Thanks

ok so for me i would bring dehydrated foods not sure where to get that from im guessing like a camping store id break in and rob a gun store in some town after i had stolen a fairly good sized truck (for running over zoms on the way) at the gun store i would take semi auto or full auto weapons (LMGs and SMGs) id take a few good looking pistols biggest size caliber i can find maybe a .45 revolver and definitely a standard 9mm lots of ammo for all my weapons a few rifles with scopes attached or seperate scopes to attach later my next stop would be a national guard building or some army depot to grab the heavy fire power if i can find one id grab a SAW and alot of other weapons and again lots of ammo and bc i know ill eventually run out of ammo ill grab machetes katanas and other sharp weapons along the way i wouldnt need tem till after my ammo went low so id have time to gather them along the way to my "safe zone" id also grab a hummve with a 50 cal on the back and a halfback for transport and supply storage id lead the roads with a hummve and have a hafback follow (firepower up in front to bash thru the heavy crowds and road blocks cars etc.. but b4 grabbing firepower i would grab my family my girl and my trusted allies that i know can handle large amounts of firepower (i live in a small town most farmers or farmhands around my town could handle a mini gun from the waist or one hand a 12 guage) after getting them rounded up id steal a few civilian cars then take off for the nearest town with a gunshop, a military building, camping store, and a mall. once i have my weapons and transport filled with supplies/mini personal army spuad id head for a valley town between mountains to funnel the zoms into a small are where we would camp on top of a building that we have boarded up and cleaned out or a town on the ocean where we have something at our backs so we only have to watch one way my last choice would just be to keep moving resupply when we hit towns shoot the living dead, pick up refugees, collect more military vehicles and weapons, eventually find a place to stay perferably a prison or a mansion with walls

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14