+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie Apocalypse

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Zombie Apocalypse

I've seen that book that Abu Dhabi is talkin' 'bout and I disagree on it 'bout one thing. I says that in the case of a zombie apocalypse that the best place ta go ta is an island, but if any1 watched the remake of Dawn of the Dead; that's not necessarily a very good idea. What if the island isn' uninhabited, then ur more or less screwed if u can' somehow get away in enough time. I say the best plan would still b the island, but only if u can make sure that it is uninhabited, go around it two or three times jus' ta make sure that it is. Although a good machete is a very good idea, I would use close quarters combat as a last resort; greater chance of gettin' bitten, somethin' u want ta avoid at all costs. I would take the machete, but I would also b packin' some heat. A long-range rifle with a scope would b excellent; it would allow me ta take out any threat from a great distance 'fore they get too close. I would also take a shotgun and/or pistol, again, for the sole purpose of takin' out the zombies 'fore they get too close. But the greatest weapon ta use would b avoidance, it would b key ta carry as much ammo as one can and then avoid confrontation as much as possible in order ta conserve the ammo for as long as possible. I would also carry some type of knife, preferably a british commando, 'cause a thrustin' knife would b much more effective against zombies than a slashin' one.

Also if the island thing couldn' pan out, I would head ta a rural area; specifically flat land wit little or no trees around (so that there r no places for them ta surprise u from) and an escape plan in case one is spotted. The tundra would b nice, so long as there r no trees or mountainous areas around and it's flat all the way around. The reason for flat land is so that u can c them long 'fore they can c u and u can then escape wit little or no confrontation. But I would stay away from urban ('cause that's where the highest concentration of the walkin' dead would b), places wit lotsa trees (and thus plenty of places for an ambush), rural areas wit lotsa hills (unless u have no choice, in that case u should find the highest point of elevation), and mountainous regions ('cause they usually have trees, except at the highest point of elevation, and lotsa rocky outcroppings; which provide the perfect places for ambush). And always, always b ready ta move at a moment's notice, use pratice drills ta get prepared ta b able ta move immediately in case zombies r spotted. Make sure that one has adequate supplies or can find a place ta get some, also one of the reasons for movin' ta a rural area where one can grow their own food. Always b alert, although a single person can survive; 'cause it minimizes encounters and one person can move much faster than a group; a group is better 'cause ppl inna group can take turns keepin' watch so that others can get rest. Rest is very hard ta come by durin' a zombie apocolypse, especially when one is travelin' alone. And the worst thing one can do is hole up, do not do that unless absolutely necessary. A movin' target is much harder ta hit than one standin' still and unless u want ta b zombie chow, always have an escape plan! I can' stress that enough.

As far as who I would save, it would b... my family, mainly my niece and nephews. I would do everythin' that I could ta ensure ta their safety, even if it ment sacrificin' myself.

Lastly, if one should find oneself in a zombie apocalypse wit zombies that can run (worst-case scenario, like in the remake of Dawn of the Dead) after u, try ur best ta avoid melee combat at all costs. These types of zombies can move much faster than ur garden-variety zombie and melee combat is too dangerous in either scenario, but especially so in this one. If one must confront such fiends, projectile weapons (like guns) r ur best means of defense; so take them out 'fore they get too close ta u. In either case, it is best ta try and avoid confrontation. Time is ur greatest ally here and if u can wait it out, decomp (or in the case of Dawn of the Dead, starvation probably) will eventually set in and render the zombies helpless, or better still completely dead.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post

Umm...nexolus.. are you planning on staying there for your whole life??? what about food and water...
    Thats why i bared the door to walmart in a way that i can undo so that i can go back for supplies when needed to. I would move on to another place if to many zombies started to show up in my location. If that were to happen i would travel on to another position hoping to find some more survivers, and eventually setting up another place. And depending on if i found any more people and how many depends on how I would set up my next base of operations and supply base.

Agin whil i travel i would try to keep to the river until the next town. Once in another town i would slowly look for survivers. If the day turns night while im searching id return to my boat and anchor off in the middle of the river making sure that i wont move id then rest and continue my search in the morning. But for the most part if i dont find anybody my plan would stay consistant. And yeah if the number of zombies didnt increase in my first area i would be content on staying there until supplys ran out. Then i would move on. also in my time in my house i would work out my legs so that i can move quicker during my travels if it came to it.

Made by me.

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

If there was a zombie apocalypse.

I would get in a boat I live out at the lake.Then go to one of my moms friends house out around the lake and breakin cause I know they have weapons grabs a shotgun pistol and some ammo then grab the car keys and drive around to weapon shops. Hope to find some more serviers and go around looking for more serviers. Then make sure we stock up on ammo and food find a nuklear boom celler stay down there.

If they break in kill them then go get more ammo and food then go into a army station and grab all weapons that we can get are hands on. then go to a long and narrow hallway with a room at the end and not other enterance and make sure that the hall way is put up with traps and everything and stay there have 2 graud every night why others sleep. When we run out of food or ammo i would go out and beat zombies with anything i could (if that mean i have to kill them with there own body parts). get some more ammo at gun shops there find a house that has a up stairs and stay up there killing zombies if they come up. i will post some more idea lol i have alot of random ideas.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I would raid the nearest biggest police stated, go to their evidence room and supplies room to get my hands on a load of guns, who cares what they are as long as there is ammo with it, that is the main thing. Although having a shot gun handy might help me. Along with a rocket launcher and some mines.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I would use a holly water sprayer to send those zombie bastards to hell where by the way they belong. Also, i might include a Machine gun to blast their heads off, a bunch of grenades to throw at them which hopefully will torn all their decomposed bodies apart. Heads, arms, legs, brains, eyes, etc will be flying all over the place. Last but no least, a flame thrower to incinerate their decayed bodies. It will be a sweet hell on Earth, i guarantee it.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    Ever since we watched Dawn of the Dead, my friends and I have argued about how best to survive a zombie apocalypse. I decided to ask the lot of you what you would do if zombies were taking over the world, one infectious bite at a time.

~ What would you bring?
    ~ What sort of protection would you have?
    ~ Where would you go?
    ~ Whom would you go out of your way to protect?

Just a few ideas to get the conversation rolling.
    well let us get started on this..... first off the only people who are qualified to kill zombies are gamers...sorry to all the military people. because sending in the army only creates more zombies....

I would bring a nuclear powered energy rifle to the frey, hey you didn't say when it would happen.
    next a very good suit of armor is needed. can't kill me if you can't bite me.
    I would actually not go anywhere, I would let them come to me.killing them then is so much enjoyable.
    I would go out of my way to rescue anyone of my family members, cannot let them die. oh and some very hot woman to repopulate the earth with.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

~ What would you bring?
    Yah I know I'm young but guns would be the best suggestion. And I'll try to bring my friend cause she's well experince with it.

~ What sort of protection would you have?
    Armor in a way so the won't bite through it. If I had a car I would keep hitting each one.

~ Where would you go?
    Not a school cause children go there and they may be affected, not a working building since lots of people work there and may be affected again, and not something to public since again they might be affected....... Hmmm..... I don't really know? Sorry.

~ Whom would you go out of your way to protect?
    Too many people but if I can't I can't.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Zombie Apocalypse

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    I would use a holly water sprayer to send those zombie bastards to hell where by the way they belong. Also, i might include a Machine gun to blast their heads off, a bunch of grenades to throw at them which hopefully will torn all their decomposed bodies apart. Heads, arms, legs, brains, eyes, etc will be flying all over the place. Last but no least, a flame thrower to incinerate their decayed bodies. It will be a sweet hell on Earth, i guarantee it.
    yes, it would be fun, but you also need t be an accurate shot. the most efficient way is a dead-on head shot.

i think i would ad on a good old Tompson SMG. with the drum magazine, of course. the .45 ammo would tear up a zombie decently well on a full auto berserk, and they are also accurate to where you could try to use a short burst, or even single shot to the head. the large drum mag means a long time before reloads. but the problem then is that the tommy gun weighs about 11 pounds.... so it may be better for holding ground instead of moving about.

also, .45 ammo isnt as easy to find as more used calibers such as .22 or 9mm. dont forget- a nice .22 rifle and semi- auto pistol will treat you good too, all you need is a head shot, and they dont weigh nearly as much as other weapons.

and no, Ray Me, an M-16 isnt really that good for a few reasons. unless you find an army base, its kinda hard to find .556 ammo in larger ammounts. plus, it may be all synthetic and weigh less, but i may feel safer delivering a crushing meele blow to the head of an assailant with a wooden stock, like that on an AK-47 moreso than that of the M-16, for fear of it breaking. i think an M-4 would be better, its the carbine cersion of the M-16.

another good weapon choice is the tried-but-true M1 Garande. used by the GI's in WWII, you could easily drop a target with a well-placed shot at over 300 yards. its also semi-auto, and very durable. also, the .30-06 caliber rounds are powerful enough in the unlikely event that lickers and hunters start showing up

im glad someone made this thread, i think about this stuff all the time

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast