+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie Apocalypse

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: Zombie Apocalypse

What Joe mage said is right about the location... open space eh... but you gotta know that tundra places has very low water.. @.@ would be problematic living somewhere with no water... :/

Thats why i bared the door to walmart in a way that i can undo so that i can go back for supplies when needed to. I would move on to another place if to many zombies started to show up in my location. If that were to happen i would travel on to another position hoping to find some more survivers, and eventually setting up another place. And depending on if i found any more people and how many depends on how I would set up my next base of operations and supply base.

Agin whil i travel i would try to keep to the river until the next town. Once in another town i would slowly look for survivers. If the day turns night while im searching id return to my boat and anchor off in the middle of the river making sure that i wont move id then rest and continue my search in the morning. But for the most part if i dont find anybody my plan would stay consistant. And yeah if the number of zombies didnt increase in my first area i would be content on staying there until supplys ran out. Then i would move on. also in my time in my house i would work out my legs so that i can move quicker during my travels if it came to it.
    In some cases...zombie infestation can...spread through water...i would say..river water wont be the best water supply.. @.@ one corpse in the water and poof..you're infected..

Pipelines...rivers...dam water...*shivers* can't be used or trusted... :/ a secluded island with no connection to it but only by air or boat is the best choice.. ^^ there you can have all the water you want... ^^ you can get a few people there to and start working together and live there...

I would use a holly water sprayer to send those zombie bastards to hell where by the way they belong. Also, i might include a Machine gun to blast their heads off, a bunch of grenades to throw at them which hopefully will torn all their decomposed bodies apart. Heads, arms, legs, brains, eyes, etc will be flying all over the place. Last but no least, a flame thrower to incinerate their decayed bodies. It will be a sweet hell on Earth, i guarantee it.
    well it is fun...but wont be when you're their chow..

yes, it would be fun, but you also need t be an accurate shot. the most efficient way is a dead-on head shot
    I'll stay with both ammo saving and accuracy... sometimes you dont need bullet to kill you know..

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post

I'll stay with both ammo saving and accuracy... sometimes you dont need bullet to kill you know..
    i know. thats why i said i would carry a katana. its definitly the best sword for the job, curved enough to cleave bodies in two, yet not so much as to its uneffective for stabbing. also, once its sharp, it almost never dulls or breaks

a slingshot would be good too, i think one of the larger "hunting shot" ammo could penetrate skull, and you always have rocks.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post

In some cases...zombie infestation can...spread through water...i would say..river water wont be the best water supply.. @.@ one corpse in the water and poof..you're infected..

Pipelines...rivers...dam water...*shivers* can't be used or trusted... :/ a secluded island with no connection to it but only by air or boat is the best choice.. ^^ there you can have all the water you want... ^^ you can get a few people there to and start working together and live there...
    Never said I'd use river to drink from or from sinks and things like that. For one thing i wouldn't swim in our river it is so nasty, second i figured there wouldnt be any water running in water systems(nobody to run them). I would get all my supplies from stores. After a while i would stop eating out of the bags and things incase they are spoiled and start eating out of cans.
    Also in some cases it might be easier to survive alone. Dont want some idiot you dont know very well to fall asleep during shift, forget to bar door, grab wrong supplies, be noisy.

Made by me.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    Also in some cases it might be easier to survive alone. Dont want some idiot you dont know very well to fall asleep during shift, forget to bar door, grab wrong supplies, be noisy.
    this is why you should, if at all possible, try to find someone you trust. someone needs to keep watch while you sleep.

and yes, that water is nasty. i think it would kill the zombies again.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    i know. thats why i said i would carry a katana. its definitly the best sword for the job, curved enough to cleave bodies in two, yet not so much as to its uneffective for stabbing. also, once its sharp, it almost never dulls or breaks
    ^_^ not to be a spoil sport, but do you know how hard it is to cleave a body in two? hell, the head itself is hard enough to chop off. that's why all the executioners in the Medeval Times had buff arms.

good melee weapons include a monk staff with a sharpend tip, it keeps them away and is also sharp enough to make a killing blow to the head.

thing to remember is, the head doesn't have to be decimated, just enough trauma has to be applied so the brain stops working.

and, sad thing is, a quality katana that truly lives up to its name is very rare and expensive to find. most swords you find in shops are made for display and a little swinging now and then. trust me, my honey Darling has broken enough of those things to know that they don't last too long... and it also counts on maintenance! if you don't know how to take care of a sword, it doesn't matter how well it's made... that thing isn't going to last forever!

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

a slingshot would be good too, i think one of the larger "hunting shot" ammo could penetrate skull, and you always have rocks.
    a slingshot is a bit hard to reload with right?

yes... katana is very useful for close hand to hand combat... ^^ too bad it gets us tired quick..

Never said I'd use river to drink from or from sinks and things like that. For one thing i wouldn't swim in our river it is so nasty, second i figured there wouldnt be any water running in water systems(nobody to run them). I would get all my supplies from stores. After a while i would stop eating out of the bags and things incase they are spoiled and start eating out of cans.
    well thats true... but like ochi gate said.. get someone you can rely on.. military guys are great

Plus being alone is so.. sheesh.. :/ i dont like being alone.. who knows they might help or save our asses... xD

Hmm..well stores are a good idea... but remember that theres always suprises when you are trying to get supplies.. xD

^_^ not to be a spoil sport, but do you know how hard it is to cleave a body in two? hell, the head itself is hard enough to chop off. that's why all the executioners in the Medeval Times had buff arms.

good melee weapons include a monk staff with a sharpend tip, it keeps them away and is also sharp enough to make a killing blow to the head.
    yea @.@ true.. need to be an expert to handle katana... :/ too bad im such a small guy.. would have a hard time fighting this infestation .. xD

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

See, I don't imagine myself slinging guns and what not. I see myself sitting in a church (probably the one I used to attend when I was a child) with a Bible or rosary in one hand and a revolver in the other. When there was one bullet left, I would turn it on myself, rather dead than a monster. (I'm sure God would understand.) . . . . I watch horror films and think, "There's no way in Hell I'd survive that . . . "

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

~ What would you bring?

radio, as many batteries as I could get my hands on, water, food, the biggest fuel-efficient vehicle I could find, lighters, gasoline, shotguns, gloves, boots, clean underwear, a toothbrush, toothpaste

~ What sort of protection would you have?

condoms

~ Where would you go?

assuming there are other survivors: wherever the radio told me to.

~ Whom would you go out of your way to protect?

Anyone. Normal people = not zombies. Bit normal people = zombies. In order to make less zombies, I would help as many normals as possible. Unless they are jerks. Then I'd shoot them (who's going to find out?!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast