+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie Apocalypse

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Zombie Apocalypse

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    No, it would actually b a good idea ta burn the body; actually it's strongly recommended if u r able ta. U may not have enough time, but if u do...

The virus probably wouldn' cross-infect other species like plants and certain animals, although it's not impossible. If it did, it would most likely infect primates ('cause of relation biologically), rats, fleas, and mosquitoes; all of whom would b carriers and would b ur greatest threat. Most diseases do not cross-infect ta other species, but that doesn' mean that it doesn' happen. Look at the Black Plague, the biggest reason that it spread so far and so wide is 'cause of the rats and fleas that carried the disease across Europe. Diseases evolve too, jus' like any other species on the planet and could adapt ta continue it's survival.
    But the thing that would be influencing to this the most would be what type of infection? Would it be an outbreak of resident evil zombies? dawn of the dead zombies? or 28 days later? because we know that RE virus could transfer to all species, DOTD we dont see any crossover, and 28 birds could carry the virus.

Made by me.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    But the thing that would be influencing to this the most would be what type of infection? Would it be an outbreak of resident evil zombies? dawn of the dead zombies? or 28 days later? because we know that RE virus could transfer to all species, DOTD we dont see any crossover, and 28 birds could carry the virus.
    Although a virus could b a candidate for such a disease, I strongly believe that a bacterium would b the most likely cause. The virus would probably burn the host body out too quickly, although this may not necessarily b the case. I think though that a situation like DOTD would most likely b the case, although some cross-species infection could occur; I believe that it would most likely center around species like fleas and mosquitoes. Which could b a problem, 'cause one can run from a zombie; even hide. But u can' really get away from fleas and mosquitoes.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

one thing that ppl forget is typical biology. a zombie's body no longer pumps blood, respirates, mends cells, or anything. "zombie fluids", especially blood, would only be dangerous to the retarded. blood, when not pumped by the heart, coagulates, thickens, and eventually hardens. thats why when a morticial autipsies a body, its bad news if it bleeds.

also, necrosis leads to the weakening of the body's parts, like bones. therefore, a good blow to the head would easily crush the skull of said zombie.

cut off head, curb stomp.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Banned 3cheersforrevenge is off to a good start 3cheersforrevenge's Avatar
    Thanks

what's the use of being prepared, everyone will eventually die, or be turned into a zombie....which is the same as dying i guess. guns won't help, nothing will help, how will you be able to kill anything that would already be dead. and another thing, why get prepared, something like a "zombie apocalypse" will never happen, nothing can die and come back to life bloodthirsty or anything. sheesh, just a bunch of hype and hysteria and childhood fears, and also things that demented people would come up with.

Thanks

...so are we demented? i wouldnt mind killing a couple zombies....

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok more of my randomness time. Ok if i was up in columbus where my gram live's and the zombies took over the world. I would grab some knife and guns form peoples house (columbus i bet there weapons some where or i would go and to a cop station) go up on the water tower and wait for them to com upe push them or shoot them down and have food and i am on a water tower lol.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Thanks

i also doubt zombies have the cordination to climb.

i think that the resident evil games are the most realistic approach to zombies, actually. they dont run (exept crimson heads) they dont throw you, flip over busses, climb towers, ect.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    one thing that ppl forget is typical biology. a zombie's body no longer pumps blood, respirates, mends cells, or anything. "zombie fluids", especially blood, would only be dangerous to the retarded. blood, when not pumped by the heart, coagulates, thickens, and eventually hardens. thats why when a morticial autipsies a body, its bad news if it bleeds.

also, necrosis leads to the weakening of the body's parts, like bones. therefore, a good blow to the head would easily crush the skull of said zombie.

cut off head, curb stomp.
    Unless u have a situation like DOTD, the zombies can run after u and this is usually a good indication that the muscles r gettin' oxygen somehow. Also the disease would probably maintain the important parts of the body in order ta keep the body in some sort of state of animation in order ta find more victims. Even if the blood is coagulated, there r still other fluids of the body that would not be and coagulation is not necessarily a fool-proof way of keepin' the blood from infectin' u. All that would b needed is one drop on an open wound and it's all she wrote. Yes necrosis eventually sets in, but the most dangerous stage of infection would b durin' its beginin', when necrosis is at it's early stages. This would mean that a good blow ta the head would only work if the subject has been infected for some time. But cuttin' off the head and doin' a curb stomp would still work though.

Ppl do forget, sometimes, that a disease is an organism and that it would b takin' precautions with the host body in order ta continue it's survival. This way it can continue spreadin' the disease, thus allowin' it's continued survival also. So the disease would probably b findin' ways of overcomin' any obstacles that biology would b sendin' it's way. Otherwise, the zombies would b jus' useless lumps of flesh lyin' in the middle of the road and not a danger ta any but the stupid.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast