+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie Apocalypse

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Zombie Apocalypse

saliva and most other body fluids would likely dry up, or not be used (i doubt you need to worry about zombies getting off)

and btw, samurai wherent insanely burly men. they could cut through more than 3 or 4 bodies in one swing. katana are simply one of the best swords conceived.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    saliva and most other body fluids would likely dry up, or not be used (i doubt you need to worry about zombies getting off)

and btw, samurai wherent insanely burly men. they could cut through more than 3 or 4 bodies in one swing. katana are simply one of the best swords conceived.
    Not necessarily, the disease would probably manage ta keep saliva active for the purpose of spreadin' the disease for continued survival. And not all fluids would dry up, again u haveta look at it from the perspective of a disease. What is the primary objective of the disease? What would it do in order ta maintain its survival? What would b the effects on the host's body? How could it spread? Some diseases actually cause a fluid build up in the body, who's ta say that this wouldn' b the case in this scenario?

And yes the samurai were burly men, but they're not around anymore (although it would b kool ta c an army of samurai takin' on a very large group of zombies). And although the katana is as good as it is, they're expensive and difficult ta get ur hands on. So one would haveta go wit what one could get.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    And although the katana is as good as it is, they're expensive and difficult ta get ur hands on. So one would haveta go wit what one could get.
    Its a ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!!! does it really matter what the price of something is? I dont think there is going to be anyone to stop you from taking it. And most viruses/diseases dont do anything to keep them alive they kill their host to reproduce. Thats why most viruses kill people they dont do anything to help their host survive. Also most of the time the fluid they create is just a by product. Some viruses or dieseases kill off there hosts before they are able to infect another. Thats why and how some viral outbreaks are stopped qurantine.

Made by me.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

this is getting a little off topic, but my friend even bought a cheap 20 wallhanger katana. we basically cut down trees, and it just bent after 10 minutes of berserking hard wooden trees. i think even a chap one like that would be good for a little while, at least long enough toget away enough to reload a gun.

and compared to the stereotypical executioner dude, samurai WHERE NOT huge burly men. besides, you also need to know the proper technique of cutting a body. im not saying its easy, but its certainly very possible.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    ...so are we demented? i wouldnt mind killing a couple zombies....
    knowing u, ur the one who'd be killed.lol

But no thats not at all demented, I want to do the same thing, Zombies arent cool with my kind.lol

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    knowing u, ur the one who'd be killed.lol

But no thats not at all demented, I want to do the same thing, Zombies arent cool with my kind.lol
    What do you mean zombies arent cool with your kind. I didnt think zombies could be cool with any one i mean they eat BRAINS.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

my kind especalliy. my kind feeds on zombies, as well as humans.lol na but it'd be cool if it was like that.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, samurais weren't really the burly type. since they trained with swords, instead of another martial art or with just weights, their muscles specialized in swordsmanship. you can get some pretty ripped biceps from it, but nothing huge will come from just sword fighting. i mean, look at Bruce Lee, his body was tougher then anything but he wasn't a big guy.

and as for saliva, the only part of the body that's "alive" in the zombie is its brain. all the juices in it's mouth are a result of decomposition or merely liquids left over from their meals. their intent is not to spread the disease, but to feed. Big difference.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast