+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie Apocalypse

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Zombie Apocalypse

i think i would wear at leadt a big poofy ski coat, its thicker and would protect you more from a zombie bite. nothing like kevlar or chainmail tho.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ actually the best possible thing to wear would be that chainmail stuff divers use when they go with Great White Sharks. it's light enough to move around quickly and tough enough to stand a good deal of scratches and biting before you have to worry about repair. however, i don't know how would find the stuff even nowadays, let alone during a Zombie Apocalypse!

but if you don't have any protection, the most you can do is wear really tight clothes (nothing to drag you down or that can be grabbed) and to shave your head (no hair to grab)... you'll be looking mighty fugly, but hey, you and your homies will be alive.

Newbie Rabbits are Roadkill is off to a good start Rabbits are Roadkill's Avatar
    Thanks

what if... your best friend...lover... or...someone important is a zombie... @.@ and the zombie well.. "knows" you and will never hurt u... and..authorities or some one wants to kill him/her..what would you do?

I would kill them. They may not be zombies yet, but they are still technically a zombie. I have already told my family that if I was ever bitten or scratched in the least possible way to kill me on the spot. That just makes sense beacuse when you're a zombie, you're not you anymore.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    ^_^ actually the best possible thing to wear would be that chainmail stuff divers use when they go with Great White Sharks. it's light enough to move around quickly and tough enough to stand a good deal of scratches and biting before you have to worry about repair. however, i don't know how would find the stuff even nowadays, let alone during a Zombie Apocalypse!

but if you don't have any protection, the most you can do is wear really tight clothes (nothing to drag you down or that can be grabbed) and to shave your head (no hair to grab)... you'll be looking mighty fugly, but hey, you and your homies will be alive.
    yes, the zombie survival guide states things such as these, but they are one of the things i disagree on. i belive a baggy ski coat would be one of the better things to wear, besides a kevlar suit.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

um, if they're actual zombies they won't have any recolection of their past life. they won't remember loved ones or their home or anything like that. so it's not a matter of them remembering you and still trying to eat you; but rather what you will do...

personally, if my Darling became a zombie... i don't know what i would do... either i'd let him eat me... or... most probably...

i'd kill him... then kill myself... i know he wouldn't want to be taken down by anyone but me... and i know he wouldn't want to me... but i couldn't live with myself... i ust couldn't go on...

::tear tear tear:: ... i need a hug Darling!

@ Ochi Gate: yeah... but wouldn't it get super hot though? you'd have to be in a pretty cool climate in order to wear it for a long time without wanting to die! when in doubt, free ball it!

Newbie Rabbits are Roadkill is off to a good start Rabbits are Roadkill's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    i think i would wear at leadt a big poofy ski coat, its thicker and would protect you more from a zombie bite. nothing like kevlar or chainmail tho.
    Leather would work the best, it's thicker and less hot than a big poofy ski coat, and your movement wouldn't be hindered like kevlar or chainmail.

I have another point to bring up.... what if insects are able to contract and submit the virus? Think about it, an army of mosquitos and fleas and all kinds of other organisms that we cant even see, attacking us and submitting the virus... What do we do then? If this is true, are we just screwed?

Thanks

insects, most probably would spread the virus...

but, mosquitos don't feed on dead corpses, so you wouldn't have to worry about that. they MIGHT contract it if they bite someone after they've been bitten by a zombie, but i think the toxic-ness of the disease would kill them before they had the chance.

but you don't have to worry about zombie lions or anything like that. animal brains are not big enough to contract the disease, so (thankfully) they'd just pass away.

they difficult question i have, i what about chimps and elephants and stuff? their brains are bigger then ours... so would they become zombies?

Thanks

but, mosquitos don't feed on dead corpses, so you wouldn't have to worry about that. they MIGHT contract it if they bite someone after they've been bitten by a zombie, but i think the toxic-ness of the disease would kill them before they had the chance.
    Well, if the virus reanimates the dead corpse, then wouldn't the mosquito come back to life, if infact, the virus was too toxic for the mosquito to handle? I really don't think it would kill them though, think about the viruses that humans can contract like, for instance, AIDS. Mosquitos can't contract the virus so it doesn't kill them. I'm not sure if they can submit it though...

they difficult question i have, i what about chimps and elephants and stuff? their brains are bigger then ours... so would they become zombies?
    That's a scary thought as well, first off I don't like animals.... they stink. So the thought of a zombie ape running around trying to eat my face is quite distrubing. An elephant wouldn't be too bad. Just get into a place where it couldn't go. They ARE really big.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast