+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie Apocalypse

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Zombie Apocalypse

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbits are Roadkill View Post
    Well, if the virus reanimates the dead corpse, then wouldn't the mosquito come back to life, if infact, the virus was too toxic for the mosquito to handle? I really don't think it would kill them though, think about the viruses that humans can contract like, for instance, AIDS. Mosquitos can't contract the virus so it doesn't kill them. I'm not sure if they can submit it though...
    huh... you bring up a good point...

i'm pretty sure that if the mosquito caught the disease, i'm pretty sure he wouldn't reanimate becuz of the brain thing...

however, it may be possible for them to spread the disease. but, again, it would have to be from a living person since mosquitos aren't scavengers... nor do they really have any part to play in the decompsition process... as compared to a vulture or something...

Newbie Rabbits are Roadkill is off to a good start Rabbits are Roadkill's Avatar
    Thanks

however, it may be possible for them to spread the disease. but, again, it would have to be from a living person since mosquitos aren't scavengers... nor do they really have any part to play in the decompsition process... as compared to a vulture or something...
    Pretty scary, ya? I've just decided to completely wrap myself with some kind of material that a mosquito couldn't bite through, but then you'd still have to worry about the ones that we can't see..... The way I see it, if this is true, then we're all as good a dead.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    Its a ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!!! does it really matter what the price of something is? I dont think there is going to be anyone to stop you from taking it. And most viruses/diseases dont do anything to keep them alive they kill their host to reproduce. Thats why most viruses kill people they dont do anything to help their host survive. Also most of the time the fluid they create is just a by product. Some viruses or dieseases kill off there hosts before they are able to infect another. Thats why and how some viral outbreaks are stopped qurantine.
    I was talkin' 'bout the fact that really the only way u could most likely get ur hands on a Katana is if u had already purchased one 'fore a zombie apocalypse had broken out. And I speakin' of a real Katana not the showcase items that u c in stores. But if ur lucky enough ta come across a real one, then by all means... Use it!

And I had already stated earlier that I believe that a disease like this would b most likely caused by a bacterium and not a virus, for much of the same reasons that u listed. However, the disease would need ta spread and my question was, how would it do that? If the disease is ta spread by a bite, then there would need ta b a fluid transfer. Otherwise the disease wouldn' b able ta survive in the mouth.

@Abu Dhabhi- Zombies may only b interested in feedin', but the disease is only interested in spreadin' ta allow it's continual survival. (Oh and thanx for the comment 'bout shaved heads. Why don' u come over ta my house so that I can blind u wit my jus' cleanly shaven head.) Also if some1 has the disease, but hasn' expired yet, and was bitten by a flea or mosquito; then they had bitten some1 else, wouldn' that spread the disease? Not ta mention, insects and some animals have been carriers for diseases all through out history, example- The Black Plague. Whose ta say that fleas and mosquitoes, or any other species for that matter, wouldn' b carriers for this disease?

Anyway, much like wit super-bugs, there would probably b some ppl wit an immunity ta the disease. My ques 'bout this would b, what could we do ta protect them? Think 'bout it, if there r ppl out there wit an immunity ta the disease, they could b attacked repeatedly and could expire do ta multiple bite wounds. I feel that somethin' should b done in order ta protect those who r found ta b immune.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

that reminds me of a thing about the resident evil games that pi__ed me off. the dogs, "Cerberus's", could run just as fast as a regular dog. they where also clearly rotten and zombiefied. so why is it that they still friggin run?

besides, not many viruses effect every animal.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    that reminds me of a thing about the resident evil games that pi__ed me off. the dogs, "Cerberus's", could run just as fast as a regular dog. they where also clearly rotten and zombiefied. so why is it that they still friggin run?

besides, not many viruses effect every animal.
    That's part of my point, some animal could b carriers for the disease instead of bein' infected, it's happened 'fore in history.

Oh, and the "Cereberuses" could run 'cause the virus affected them differently than humans. It rotted the skin tissue and unnecessary organs, but not the muscle; that's how come it was easier ta kill one (besides the speed) than a zombie. It explained it in the RE remake and then again in RE0.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Thanks

in the REmake it was the hardest to kill! they took no knockback from the pistol, and unless you where lucky or ran away, if you faced one down with a pistol, you where worse off than kibbles and bits.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    in the REmake it was the hardest to kill! they took no knockback from the pistol, and unless you where lucky or ran away, if you faced one down with a pistol, you where worse off than kibbles and bits.
    Yes, but in the remake if u shot a zombie; if u didn' blow off it's head or burned the body; it came back in 30 mins as a crimsion head. And man, r those things nasty! And if u were armed wit only ur pistol, u were screwed, 'cause u hadta have a shotgun or better ta kill them. A strategy I would use, if I was armed wit only a pistol, was hide behind some cover and take pot-shots at them (the cereberuses). I would keep an obsticle between me and them at all times (if at all possible). It's not easy, but it works. Anywho, my point is that once a zombie becomes a crimsion head, ur pistol is pretty much useless at that point. At least u could still hurt the cereberuses, which is more than I could say 'bout crimsion heads.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    Yes, but in the remake if u shot a zombie; if u didn' blow off it's head or burned the body; it came back in 30 mins as a crimsion head. And man, r those things nasty! And if u were armed wit only ur pistol, u were screwed, 'cause u hadta have a shotgun or better ta kill them. A strategy I would use, if I was armed wit only a pistol, was hide behind some cover and take pot-shots at them (the cereberuses). I would keep an obsticle between me and them at all times (if at all possible). It's not easy, but it works. Anywho, my point is that once a zombie becomes a crimsion head, ur pistol is pretty much useless at that point. At least u could still hurt the cereberuses, which is more than I could say 'bout crimsion heads.
    the crimson heads where genueinly scary.

but since its only a game, it cant really simulate the damage a weapon could do in real life. for instance, i think if you tore the body of a zombie up enough, it wouldnt come back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast