+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nfl

Newbie wayz59 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Nfl

Where's all of my NFL and American Football fans at? LOL I wanted to create this thread to give us somewhere to discuss what's going on around the league.

Starting the discussion...

How about them Minnesota Vikings? man I did have hope for the team, but I didn't expect them to be able to play as well as they have. It's actually quite refreshing to me, since I am a big Vikings fan lol. I am not going to go as far as to say they'll be in the Superbowl this year, but I will say that they will go far in the playoffs.

The team that I do say will either be in the superbowl or even the AFC championship game would have to be Pittsburgh again. If not Pitty it would have to be the Colts or Jets. Speaking of the Jets.

How about that blockbuster trade for the Jets getting Braylon Edwards from the Browns. This trade is going to finally display Braylon Edwards skills. And now Mark Sanchez is going to have another receiving threat.

The Browns are looking to be losing another player with great potential. That being Brady Quinn. If this young QB goes to just about any other team he will shine once he's on the field.

What are you guys thoughts on what I said here? And what are your thoughts on your favorite teams and others around the league?

Newbie Kira09L is off to a good start Kira09L's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nfl

Go Vikings! Go Brett Favre! Go to the Playoffs! and yeah man the jets should do good with Mark Sanchez btw you need to be a com member to post threads

Newbie wayz59 is off to a good start
    Thanks

what do you mean by "com" member? not really sure of the lingo here lol.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I never liked watching football, I wil actually be a little happy when the season is over.

Newbie iNonLemon is off to a good start iNonLemon's Avatar
    Thanks

Well since I think my post was deleted in the hack..

I have grown up on the vikings, hated the Packers for 16 years... mostly Farve, but now that they have him I am flipping out cuz they're 6-0!!
    XBL GT: TFT NonLemon

Yes, I have brought Lemon back!!

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iNonLemon View Post
    Well since I think my post was deleted in the hack..

I have grown up on the vikings, hated the Packers for 16 years... mostly Farve, but now that they have him I am flipping out cuz they're 6-0!!
    Farve got lucky they should of been defeated by the ravens. But they didn't.

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Newbie iNonLemon is off to a good start iNonLemon's Avatar
    Thanks

I'l admit, that was a close game, but next week is gonna be a lot of fun
    XBL GT: TFT NonLemon

Yes, I have brought Lemon back!!

Newbie tabin42 is off to a good start tabin42's Avatar
    Thanks

There seem to be a lot of Vikings fans here, which is good since they are doing so well this year. I grew up in Pittsburgh though, so the Steelers are my team, and this week's game with the Steelers against the Vikings should be a good one.

If I were to make a super bowl prediction, as of right now my pick is the Saints. Last weekend they faced another dominant team the Giants and easily had their way with them. Their offense is unstoppable and their defense is improving, I just don't see them losing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast