+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Performance Enhancers

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Performance Enhancers

Well apparently some of our threads were deleted in the hack. I think that since athletes are role models for children (not saying that is hwo it should be) that banns on performance enhancers should be Universal enforced through out the world.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Performance Enhancers

That's hard to do when every nation is declaring state sovereignty. The fundamental principle of international law recognises that nations have the right to govern themselves and other nations and organisations have no right to intefere. It would be nice though, if the world would all agree at some stage.

Newbie wiccachick5 is off to a good start wiccachick5's Avatar
    Thanks

lol, i was about to say, didnt this topic already exist... but i shall bring this up again!Caster Semenya what about her, she has male and female organs... and it sucks that ppl will go to such advantages to win, by taking steroids!Its a stupid thing to do, becuase you have 50 / 50 chance of getting caught.
    My love for you was strong, it hurts to carry on, without you by my side, i now have to go hide!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, seriously. Though I wish they could be taken care of, the fact remains that you can't get rid of everything in this world. It's a shame, really. That people are obsessed with either doing good or getting paid their huge sums of money. (Ridiculous amounts might I add). If you're playing a sport, it's either because you're really good and want to make profit or you just enjoy the game, which I doubt the latter a bit nowadays. I really wish more people played for the enjoyment. I honestly do.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wiccachick5 View Post
    lol, i was about to say, didnt this topic already exist... but i shall bring this up again!Caster Semenya what about her, she has male and female organs... and it sucks that ppl will go to such advantages to win, by taking steroids!Its a stupid thing to do, becuase you have 50 / 50 chance of getting caught.
    Well as I mentioned before the official results have not come out yet and no doubt the official that said they did were a lie. Probably to sell tickets, and none should be considered guilty if guilty is even the right word to describe it before teh test come out. If She is I do not know how the IAAF will rule and where she will compete next and for what gender.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...d-by-IAAF.html

Let us not forget that this shows gender to be in many ways a social value than a hard biological difference. And that this must be very embarrasing for poor caster semenya. Here whole results will be made public and that must hurt. Rarely has a matter of such private nature been so public. At their core this is a person who had a one sided love affair with track and now he or she's heart is broken. Male of female Caster Semenya at the core is human.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wiccachick5 View Post
    So she really did have both male and female organs? The media here weren't too frantic about it, so I wasn't sure what happened with that case lol. I do remember reading that she had a heck of a lot more testosterone than your average female though.

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    Yeah, seriously. Though I wish they could be taken care of, the fact remains that you can't get rid of everything in this world. It's a shame, really. That people are obsessed with either doing good or getting paid their huge sums of money. (Ridiculous amounts might I add). If you're playing a sport, it's either because you're really good and want to make profit or you just enjoy the game, which I doubt the latter a bit nowadays. I really wish more people played for the enjoyment. I honestly do.
    Well the majority of us play sports for enjoyment. The majority of us will also never make it to the Olympics lol. I think to make it that far, it goes beyond enjoyment. You're either exceptionally talented, or downright obsessed.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post

Well the majority of us play sports for enjoyment. The majority of us will also never make it to the Olympics lol. I think to make it that far, it goes beyond enjoyment. You're either exceptionally talented, or downright obsessed.
    Yes, that is true. Though in my mind I'd still hope that people if they get to that level would at least seem to enjoy it, despite the troubles and tedious practices etc. I mean, why do something if you don't like it? Or something to that effect, yeah? Just a thought.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread