+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RIP WWE's Umaga he was 36

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Unhappy RIP WWE's Umaga he was 36

Edward "Umaga" Fatu passed away around December 4,2009 6 p.m. EST after suffering a second heart attack while in the hospital. He was 36.

Earlier Friday we reported that Fatu had been hospitalized in Houston with what was being called a "life-threatening condition." While many wrestling news sites were quick to pronounce him dead, ProWrestling.net reported that a family member said reports of his death were premature. However, multiple sources maintained that his situation was "extremely serious" and "grave" and that family members were told to rush to the hospital.

Reports say Fatu fell asleep Thursday night while watching television, only to be discovered several hours later by his wife, who found the wrestler not breathing and with blood coming from his nose. He was rushed to the hospital, where he suffered the second heart attack. Reports that he had been taken off of life support are inconsistent.

Fatu is most famous for his character "Umaga," a Samoan savage best known to the mainstream world as part of the Donald Trump vs. Vince McMahon "Battle of the Billionaires" at WrestleMania 23. He also competed as "Ekmo" in TNA Wrestling and as "Jamal" in both WWE and All Japan Pro Wrestling. Fatu was released from his WWE contract in June for a second violation of the company's wellness policy. He most recently was a performer on the Hulkamania Tour in Australia that concluded just last weekend.

On a personal note, Umaga participated in a couple of my very favorite matches from the last few years, including a cage match against Jeff Hardy and a Last Man Standing match against WWE champion John Cena that figuratively and literally tore the house down. He was a talented guy, and will be missed.
    Former WWE Star Umaga Passes Away -- Back Porch FanHouse

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: RIP WWE's Umaga he was 36

So sad, just heard about it. I never watch wresteling but the poor guy was so young. He will be surely missed as a wrestler and a person.

Thanks

Well i got a simple warring for because i forgot to give my own take or to turn this in to a discuess matter, Opss Sorry

But back to the matter Yes But I have never seen the matter of respect That this man has gotten over the past few days, I mean I thought he was a simple wrestler and look
    when A wrestler dies, No matter if he or she is a face - good guy or diva or a heel- a bad guy or diva all jokes and if i like them or hated them it stops when they die and they get respect from me.. Because it is wrong to hate the dead..

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

He joins a rather long list of Pro-wreslers who don't make it to retirement. Joining Rick Rude and one of the Ultimate Warriors, as well as Andre the Giant. Props and may we here you as lightning rumbling in he arena of the heavens.

Thanks

Umaga is another one of those wrestlers that have die just in a month After Capt Lou 2009 has been a bad year for wrestlers with them dieing and all.

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

i just know about this...man,he is crazy when on the ring,i don't know he is sick though...
    well,poor guy,he's still young...

Newbie animangagrl2772 is off to a good start animangagrl2772's Avatar
    where land and water is made..a place call EARTH
    Thanks

that is indeed sad..like kost of all the wrestler might die by the heart attack or suicide, or overdose,etc..its true dat WWE wrestling is cursed. I just want to kno why are there still more wrestlers there not retiring..i kno i would...n it finally occur 2 me dat da women dat wrestle never died from anything, dats kind of weird..but any way GOD BLESS UMAGA N HIS FAMILY N ALL THE OTHER WRESTLERS DAT DIED.

Thanks

it is not just the wwe a lot of other wrestling companies have lost Starts too I bet

+ Reply to Thread