+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Strikeforce Predictions

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Strikeforce Predictions

Strikeforce will be hosting its Fedor vs. Rogers fight. Let's make predictions. I think Jake Shields will overtake Miller. He has been busy with bully beatdown and I think that Shields is the more serious contender for top ranked Welterweight. Werdum over silva. Mousasi over Sokodjou, but it will be close.

But admit it the main battle will be Fedor vs. Rogers. Okay I know Fedor record. We all know. But the streak has to end somtime. Fact is Arvolski was giving Fedor a hard time in the stand up until he got knocked out. Now Rogers made quick work out of Arlovski as well.

I am going to go on record here now at AO with a prediction that Fedor's streak will end as all streaks eventually do. I am calling this one for Rogers. Now I base this on more than just the Arlovski fight. Fedor got married so we know his training regime has suffered.
    What do you think?????????????????

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Strikeforce Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Strikeforce will be hosting its Fedor vs. Rogers fight. Let's make predictions. I think Jake Shields will overtake Miller. He has been busy with bully beatdown and I think that Shields is the more serious contender for top ranked Welterweight. Werdum over silva. Mousasi over Sokodjou, but it will be close.

But admit it the main battle will be Fedor vs. Rogers. Okay I know Fedor record. We all know. But the streak has to end somtime. Fact is Arvolski was giving Fedor a hard time in the stand up until he got knocked out. Now Rogers made quick work out of Arlovski as well.

I am going to go on record here now at AO with a prediction that Fedor's streak will end as all streaks eventually do. I am calling this one for Rogers. Now I base this on more than just the Arlovski fight. Fedor got married so we know his training regime has suffered.
    What do you think?????????????????
    Have you seen the slow motion of Arlovski vs. Fedor? Arlovski hit air 90% of the time.

I'm mainly watching Fedor/Rogers and Mousasi/Sokoudjou.
    Fedor simply because he's that damn good and I think Mousasi is one of the brightest up-and-comers.

Rogers should give Fedor less trouble than Arlovski. Arlovski has better technique in all areas and would be a real start if it weren't for his glass chin.
    The only thing Rogers can hope for is a lucky haymaker to (t)ko Emelianenko.

Thanks

I am primarliy watching for the shields match. If Fedro and Shields wins then Strikeforce may have two numbr one ranked warriors and is competition with the UFC.

Thanks

I won't rank Shields as the #1 middleweight even if he wins.
    Just watch out for Mousasi, I haven't seen him make one real mistake in years.

EDIT:

Main card predictions: 4/4
    Nice.
    Last edited by Hassun; Nov 08, 2009 at 06:12 AM.

Thanks

Okay Hassun say it. I was wrong. But let the record and posting show that I was only wrong on one occasion. Fedor did manage to defeat Rogers, by strikes nonetheless. Oh yeah. Go on I know you want to say something.

Thanks

Like I said, all my main event predictions were right.
    I would have preferred Mayhem to beat Shields though, that choke he got at the end of round 3 would have finished him if it weren't for the time running out.
    Silva vs Werdum was better than I expected.

Turn your speaker up and listen for the impact noise

+ Reply to Thread