+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ufc is back

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Ufc is back

Well after months of lackluster fight cards UFC put together one of the greatest fight cards to create the grandest UFC I have ever seen. Every match was a war of all for all. No match was an upset. Frank Mir's quick finish of Kongo was one of the few matches that didn't go the distance but nonetheless was impressive.

The light weights were on in full force. Kenny Florian gave Guida his first one sided whipping in the ring. Never has the Carpenter been so dominated and shut down so early. Renowed fro ferocious fighting he never made it to the third round. Penn impressively dominated the only lightweight people thought had a chance against him. Diego Sachez probably had to get 40 to 50 stitches to mend the second worst gash I have witnessed in octagon warfare.

But does this really forgive UFC its latest rash of less than impressive Pay-perviews? Dana White better think of something. Strikeforce is seducing some of the greats, and a network deal only makes those purse strings heavier.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Ufc is back

It wasn't bad. Nothing unexpected happened, the safe betters probably cashed a nice sum.
    The fact remains though, that all but one of the UFC title holders are out.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

... And this is me not caring.

Honestly UFC doesn't appeal to me, I just don't find the idea of two people getting into a cage and beating the snot out of eachother.

I guess its mostly the fact that UFC fights make my job at work harder, since the restaurant I work at gets hit by the people getting out of the bars who just watched the fight, that and when I was working at a Cable TV Call center, UFC fights would be our busiest nights since EVERYBODY would be calling us when they couldn't watch their fights.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I had heard that the UFC was huge up north. I imagine it is at its worst when Georg St. Pierre is fighting. You must of had your hands full when it was in Montreal.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

The UFC needs to expand some more and grap up some more talented guys escpecially in the heavy weight class, Lesnar has become way too dominate and has only been in 4 or 5 fights..A prime person to sign would be Fedor E.--the dude is the only guy who could beat Lesnar at this time (opinion of course )...

Also, the UFC needs to find someone who can compete with Anderson Silva, theres just too much domination in the UFC, they would profit from having talented fighters from the other fight promoters to have exhibition matches against some of these giants with impossible records

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

+ Reply to Thread